LOGOLYMPIAD - EVENT 2 VOTING

pollux

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shoot, I thought I had until tonight to turn in my design. I must not have paid enough attention... My design is actually eerily similar to #22, though. I was completely shocked when I saw it; it shows that similar designs aren't always plagiarism because we had both finished our designs without seeing the other. (In the end, I decided to add orange to brighten up the palate; if anyone is interested in seeing my attempt, you can see it in the spoiler.)

thrashers.png

My votes:

Gold: 6

Silver: 9

Bronze: 5

Similar? It looks like you worked on your templates while you were in the same room with a given color scheme.

Gold: 13

Silver: 30

Bronze: 5

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions) | Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

1. 6

2. 8

3. 29

(I like number six a lot and I chose random numbers for 2 and 3)

yeah you really earned that voting medal...

I'm going to start by saying no offense to #8 and #29, because none is intended (in fact, I voted for one of them)

But it's really sad that WissX is giving random people votes, when there are 30 very deserving entries that two should be getting votes based on the incredible work that has been done by all entrants. It was seriously hard to narrow down the field to only three for me to vote for, and every single entrant in the competition deserves their votes for the work they put forth, not because a random entrant was selected.

Archived