The American Baseball Association; a history of a fictional league

CodeG

Ok, so I will be on vacation this next week so I can't simulate the 1890 season.

(Also forgot to mention the Whales wear 1 black sock 1 white sock)

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

• 1 month later...

This looks like its going to be good! I've been waiting for a baseball league like this since I first saw Veras' AFA. Also, I can't wait until you are able to make some logos and uniforms for these teams so they can really come to life! I'm certainly looking forward to this.

This looks like its going to be good! I've been waiting for a baseball league like this since I first saw Veras' AFA. Also, I can't wait until you are able to make some logos and uniforms for these teams so they can really come to life! I'm certainly looking forward to this.

Yea I haven't updated in awhile because a lot of stuff has been happening in my life, and I can't find the time to simulate or anything. Glad you are enjoying it

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, CodeG said:

Should I continue this topic? 

Of course you should. This is how up and coming designers get noticed. If Veras takes this over, then it won't give you a chance to possibly become as big as he is one day.

3 hours ago, Ipapterotes said:

sorry, but I think veras should make this, not you.

Woah dude, don't got to be so rude. 1 Veras has his hands full with football 2 this is my version of a fictional history, everyone does it different FFwally and Hawksfan does it different than Veras. And Veras doesn't 'rule the iron throne of fictional leagues' that would be Raysox. 3 I know you weren't trying to be rude, you were trying to state your opinion 

In regards of continuing the ABA....... I will probably continue this, it might take me a month to continue because of school. And when I do I won't have concepts until 1 I figure out how to screenshot my computer 2 I can actually make them. And it's the 1890s anyway, every team just wore white with black hats and funky colored socks/sox/stockings

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2016 at 1:57 PM, CodeG said:

Woah dude, don't got to be so rude. 1 Veras has his hands full with football 2 this is my version of a fictional history, everyone does it different FFwally and Hawksfan does it different than Veras. And Veras doesn't 'rule the iron throne of fictional leagues' that would be Raysox. 3 I know you weren't trying to be rude, you were trying to state your opinion 

In regards of continuing the ABA....... I will probably continue this, it might take me a month to continue because of school. And when I do I won't have concepts until 1 I figure out how to screenshot my computer 2 I can actually make them. And it's the 1890s anyway, every team just wore white with black hats and funky colored socks/sox/stockings

Do you have a mac?

If so, hold Command, Shift, and 4 all at the same time and then click and drag the frame to what you want to screenshot.

Archived