? about the Cavaliers logo?

The SHOW

Under the Dan Gilbert regime, the branding has been a mess. They have a main logo and about 3 alternates, but only use one logo on the uni, that being the alternate "C" and sword. The team doesn't need a complete overhaul, but some sort of consistency. Locally, they promote "wine and gold" for everything, but yet they constantly wear the dreadful navy unis, and tons of merchandise is navy. Along with way too many alternate uniforms as well.

Under the Dan Gilbert regime, the branding has been a mess. They have a main logo and about 3 alternates, but only use one logo on the uni, that being the alternate "C" and sword. The team doesn't need a complete overhaul, but some sort of consistency. Locally, they promote "wine and gold" for everything, but yet they constantly wear the dreadful navy unis, and tons of merchandise is navy. Along with way too many alternate uniforms as well.

To be fair, I think 90% of the NBA is a mess right now. Maybe 2 teams have solid branding from top to bottom and that's the Knicks and 76ers. The rest of the league is a jumbled mess of random sleeved jerseys, inconsistent templates, fauxbacks, ugly black or gray alternates, etc.

To be fair, I think 90% of the NBA is a mess right now. Maybe 2 teams have solid branding from top to bottom and that's the Knicks and 76ers. The rest of the league is a jumbled mess of random sleeved jerseys, inconsistent templates, fauxbacks, ugly black or gray alternates, etc.

I'm not even sure about those two. The Sixers updated again for this year, and I do like their unis. The Knicks finally dropped the leftover 90's addition of black. The Michael Doret logo has remained the same for some time, however.

I agree the NBA is a mess.

You have the classics... Bulls, Lakers, Celtics

The boring modern throwbacks... Cavs, Jazz

Ridiculousness... Hawks

Could use an overhaul... Kings, Mavs

Ridiculousness... Hawks

I think the Hawks are one of the best dressed team in the league.

Archived