(need thoughts on) Philadelphia Flyers Alternate Jersey

capn89

Trying to put something together as an alternate jersey for one of the many sets of Flyers jerseys I'm working on, but I can't decide on which version of this style to go with. I mocked up six different versions. Three with single white stripes and three with double white stripes. Thoughts would be greatly appreciated, please and thank you. :)

22509798176_8f92c5bc5f_o.png

22522267612_815ac1ae5b_o.png

Either A or C are the best. Are you only focusing on the jersey, or the entire set? Because if this was the whole set, I would add black pants and orange socks with a white stripe. Otherwise, phenomenal job.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

These look fantastic! My personal favourite is the double white, with no shoulder yoke. Lets the primary logo breathe a little easier :).

Morgo, thank you for your thoughts. :)

I gotta agree with morgo, these all look good though.

TheBearNYC, thanks a lot.

I love the template

MSO94, thank you very much.

I'm a little worried about the transparent socks and equipment, I'm not sure the players would be too happy with that. But on a more serious note, I really like the double white with the white yoke, looks amazing.

davidp94, it's the wave of the future! Transparent socks and equipment means less ink, less ink means less weight, less weight means faster players. Just ask the Sharks brass, they'll back me up. ;) Also, I appreciate your thoughts, thank you.

i feel like the crack takes up the whole bell, try to make a touch smaller. H is definitly my choice

llfhockey, noted. I am toying with my crack a little bit trying to make it somewhat smaller. I tried P90X but I am beginning to think digital editing software is the way to go.

Either A or C are the best. Are you only focusing on the jersey, or the entire set? Because if this was the whole set, I would add black pants and orange socks with a white stripe. Otherwise, phenomenal job.

jrcollis714, no no, there will be an entire set (pants, socks, etc), but I started with the jersey itself before I decide which way to go with the rest of the uniform. Pretty much know what I will do with everything aside from the numbers/names, though. Thank you for the comments.

Double white, no yokes. Sounds like I'm ordering an omelette. Great jerseys

Canuckleball, would you like any sausage, bacon or ham? Also wheat or white toast? We also have a special on orange juice; order a large and you get one free refill. :D Thank you for your thoughts.

I like the Double White with the White yoke, personally. I would like to see what you had in mind for the numbers, however. And will the NOB be on the white nameplate as well?

Dan O'Mac, Haven't thought far enough for the numbers and nameplate, but I'm probably going to go with one of the double-white jerseys (since they've gotten the best response) and mock up some different ideas for numbers/name to see what the consensus on that is. Thanks for the reply. :)

THX1138 is my personal favorite.

1insaneguy, thanks for the comment. :)

Maybe try a black uni? Orange is definitely what Philly should be wearing at home, but I always thought that their black unis looked really sweet.

spacer.png

Archived