Nike NFL "Color Rush" uniforms?

dcameronh

I would like to officially proclaim that this November 12th, 2015, will be the NFL's first Pajama Bowl. Jesus H. Christ, what the hell is the NFL and Nike smoking? I knew from the day Nike took over that the NFL's uniforms were going down the toilet. I just knew it. ALL GREEN vs. ALL RED. Oh my god. All they needed were different colored pants but no, no, they just had to go ALL OUT. They took a really nice red Bills jersey and destroyed what would be a beautiful uniform. With white pants, it would be awesome. As for the Jets, I love the kelly green but they look like green morphsuits. Oh my god. I am honestly lost for words.

At least we will be able to use them on madden 16 however we would like. I'm gonna make the jaguars wear gold pants with black or teal jerseys or maybe even the white ones as well

At least there's that option. Still can't believe they are doing this.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All green vs. all red should be a Christmas game!!

Or Festivus.

I got a lot of problems with these uniforms, and now, you're gonna hear about it.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Wow, I never believed that I say this, but this is the first (and I hope last) time when I'm happy that one helmet rule exist. Imagine how this might looks with red and green helmet.

4r2eer.png

Tell me they look good, dennis.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Wow, I never believed that I say this, but this is the first (and I hope last) time when I'm happy that one helmet rule exist. Imagine how this might looks with red and green helmet.

Happy that a rule of stupidity exists to prevent further stupidity. Thats the world of uniforms we live in

Has it been said why the Jets' sleeves aren't white? Also strange that the Bills' collar isn't contrasting like their normal sets. Looks like they also dropped the navy trim. These alts are obviously very loosely regulated compared to normal. I like the Bills in red and the Jets in kelly but the socks and monochrome minimize the positives.

Both look GREAT. I can't wait for the Buccaneers.

I like these too, but I know the hate for monochrome on this board is pretty rampant so the mostly negative reaction was not unexpected. Depending on the colors sometimes I like monochrome and sometimes I don't.

Archived