LOGOLYMPIAD - EVENT 5 VOTING

pollux

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy to pick my #1, but the other 2 were tough, and there's plenty of honorable mentions this time around.

My top 3:

1. Entry 5 (Clear and away the winner for me. Where do I start? The black metal aesthetic successfully translated to a soccer team? The expert Hamlet references? The great color scheme? The innovative arrowhead design on the sleeves of the clash kit? The primary kit is a bit of a let-down for me, but that's it. Most memorable entry of Logolympiad so far for me.)
  2. Entry 20 (The clash kit is genius. The primary kit isn't original, but it fits. The logo is passable too. As an overall package, this really works for me. Not sure you needed to slightly alter the socks for the clash though.)
  3. Entry 18 (The fade is gimmicky, but I can see this whole identity used for a pro team.)

Honorable mentions:

• Entry 1 (Overall, great execution of the kits and logo. I just can't help shake the Boca Juniors resemblance of the primary and the overall Swedish national team feel. I really like the clash jersey's sleeves though; makes me wish I'd done something like that.)
  • Entry 4 (Solid identity, just wasn't very exciting to me.)
  • Entry 8 (See above.)
  • Entry 10 (Possibly my favorite logo of this whole event. The pinstripes for the primary jersey are nice, though I wish they continued to the shorts. The clash kit just isn't doing it for me though, apart from the sleeves.)
  • Entry 12 (The clash jersey is definitely one of my favorites for any soccer concept I've seen on these boards. The double brown for the logo and primary kit just wasn't very interesting for me.)
  • Entry 14 (Very solid identity overall.)
  • Entry 17 (I just like the concept of an aurora borealis clash jersey.)
"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

If you could change mine, The new order is:

Gold:1 Barely

Silver: 10 I had to look at it again to see it

Bronze: 8

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived