LOGOLYMPIAD - EVENT 5 VOTING

pollux

Wow, thanks a lot for the votes everyone! I'm honestly a bit surprised after seeing the quality of the other concepts. There are a lot of fantastic designers on that list, and it's a real honor to get first place.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was the toughest competition so far, and I was surprised to have got votes at all. (I'll tell y'all why after Logolympiad is finished; that's when I'm going to do a C&C/cleanup/etc thread of my entries.) We're at the halfway point, and I can't wait to see what else we all come up with.

rATMcmK.png

Β 

Β 

Entry 5 (Clear and away the winner for me. Where do I start? The black metal aesthetic successfully translated to a soccer team? The expert Hamlet references? The great color scheme? The innovative arrowhead design on the sleeves of the clash kit? The primary kit is a bit of a let-down for me, but that's it. Most memorable entry of Logolympiad so far for me.)

Thanks, man. Glad you picked up on the Hamlet references. As soon as I saw Denmark in the list of countries that we could put our teams in for this challenge, I knew I had to do a Hamlet-inspired team. ^_^ Unfortunately, the competition doesn't allow any explanation of said references.

Well hey! The "not a jersey" guy did well in a jersey competition :lol: ! Thanks all!

Furthermore, KUDOS to the other entrants in this one! It's this caliber of work that can maybe revive the Concepts section as a whole.

I really thought Entry 18 was by raysox and was surprised to see he didn't even participate in this event. Congrats on some sharp jerseys haha.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Well hey! The "not a jersey" guy did well in a jersey competition :lol: ! Thanks all!

Furthermore, KUDOS to the other entrants in this one! It's this caliber of work that can maybe revive the Concepts section as a whole.

I really thought Entry 18 was by raysox and was surprised to see he didn't even participate in this event. Congrats on some sharp jerseys haha.

To be fair, it is his template, hahaha! Thank you!

Archived