NFL Thursday Night Color Clash: Bills vs. Jets

MrWonka

So the NFL is doing color on color games for Thursday night now. Is it for the rest of the season? I'm not sure. To be honest I didn't really do much research on it like I normally would. I just saw my Bills wearing red jerseys and I gagged a little. So I thought I would try and make a red jersey more bearable (since it's just our regular jerseys with red and blue flipped, which to me, doesn't look very good). The Jets I saw were taking on a lighter shade of green..so I decided to roll with that. Both looks take on a more modern style, I'm a little skeptical about the Jets jersey I made still, I think I could have made the arm striping look like their currents more but then it wouldn't be much of an original concept.

ColorClash.jpg

I honestly like both designs that Nike made, and I don't have a problem with them. But yours are decent, even though the change isn't necessary in my opinion.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I honestly like both designs that Nike made, and I don't have a problem with them. But yours are decent, even though the change isn't necessary in my opinion.

To me the color clash isn't really necessary but like I said the Bills jersey does not look right to me, so I decided to do the concept.

To me the Bills need more Blue in the switch. With mostly red and white they seem like a different team and not the Bills. I just did the Jets because if the Bills get new unis for the game, then the Jets should.

I was really hoping for blue pants. Man, all that red with lack of blue looks terrible. Looks like a used tampon. It will be hard for me to watch that game without cringing. To me, those Bills jerseys are worse than the 2000's jerseys. Yuck.

To me, blue pants and adding more blue on the jerseys makes the white and red look much more striking. I don't know, maybe it's just me.

I like both designs but I am not a fan of the blue pants with this jersey. The main reason for that is I just don't like seeing a light helmet with a colored jersey and colored pants that aren't the same as the jersey or helmet. I think its just my own personal preference but I rather see monochrome or the pants match the helmet, I've always been that way.

Despite this, the Jets uniform actually works for me, maybe it's the shoulder yoke, but it doesn't clash with the rest of the uniform in my eyes like your

Bills pants. Again just my personal preference, I love the overall concept though, two very good looking designs.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I like both designs but I am not a fan of the blue pants with this jersey. The main reason for that is I just don't like seeing a light helmet with a colored jersey and colored pants that aren't the same as the jersey or helmet. I think its just my own personal preference but I rather see monochrome or the pants match the helmet, I've always been that way.

Despite this, the Jets uniform actually works for me, maybe it's the shoulder yoke, but it doesn't clash with the rest of the uniform in my eyes like your

Bills pants. Again just my personal preference, I love the overall concept though, two very good looking designs.

I really think the NFL needs to eliminate the one colored helmet rule. Also isn't there a rule about only having 2 pant colors? The Bills will have 3 now.

I don't know, the whole helmet thing seems stupid to me if you're going to add in a 'color rush' game series.

It's too bad the NFL didn't save this cash (err... I mean color) rush match-up for Christmas eve, but this seems like they just came up with this idea last minute anyway. But if this needs to go down, this is the way to do it. The Bills for all of their years of existence have featured blue as their main color, so including the blue pants is an improvement over next weeks uniform combo. As for the Jets, they have used the lighter green for most of their history, and only the forest green in their more recent years, so nice ratio there. This would be a much better cash clash than what we will see in jersey sales... or I mean, on the field next Thursday night than whatever creations Nike has talked the NFL into.

I don;t mind the jerseys, but I hate the pants. Bills should have went with blue pants and Jets with white.

The striping on the Jets jersey is too funky for my tastes, but the Bills rendition looks great.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

I really think the NFL needs to eliminate the one colored helmet rule. Also isn't there a rule about only having 2 pant colors? The Bills will have 3 now.

I don't know, the whole helmet thing seems stupid to me if you're going to add in a 'color rush' game series.

I agree with you especially if they are going to do something like this. Although I will say that I like having a limit on helmets in the NFL just because I don't want to see some NFL team turn into Oregon. Still, they could at least allow two colored helmets.

But I agree with you completely, the fun thing about the concept world though is that you can choose to bend these rules sometimes if that is what you prefer!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I think Buffalo would look better with white pants. It just flows better.

See to me the white helmet, red jersey and white pants just doesn't feel like the Bills to me.

To each his own I guess. I'll take red pants over white though surprisingly.

I think Buffalo would look better with white pants. It just flows better.

See to me the white helmet, red jersey and white pants just doesn't feel like the Bills to me.

To each his own I guess. I'll take red pants over white though surprisingly.

i dont blam you when i saw the jersey i was hoping for blue pants, i even had them in blue pants in my concept

Archived