NFL 2020: AFC West

colinturner95

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you could make the green and white stripes on all the pants equal width. Otherwise, I appreciate that you didn't change the classic look of the Packers that much.

Those are actually two different uniform sets.

Been gone for a while, but did get Minnesota wrapped up.

XUA1cfM.png

I still think Nike hit the Vikings new uniforms out of the park, and with that being said, all that really changed are minor things.

-Helmet is still purple, facemask becomes purple again.

-Speed Machine gives way to Mach Speed.

-Number font gets a minor edit. No more left digit/right digit. Top right serif/point is (would be) added to all numbers.

-I'm not sold on the pants. But for now they are similar to the jersey stripes.

-Purple socks and shoes

Throwbacks:

9lN4jDb.png

Went with the uniforms from 1964, because I intially thought the era of The Purple People Eaters was earlier than I thought and so I went with this because I liked how the uniforms looked and it was all purple and yeah... I still think they look good.

C & C welcome and updates will be up soon.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Maybe you could make the green and white stripes on all the pants equal width. Otherwise, I appreciate that you didn't change the classic look of the Packers that much.

Been gone for a while, but did get Minnesota wrapped up.

XUA1cfM.png

I still think Nike hit the Vikings new uniforms out of the park, and with that being said, all that really changed are minor things.

-Helmet is still purple, facemask becomes purple again.

-Speed Machine gives way to Mach Speed.

-Number font gets a minor edit. No more left digit/right digit. Top right serif/point is (would be) added to all numbers.

-I'm not sold on the pants. But for now they are similar to the jersey stripes.

-Purple socks and shoes

Throwbacks:

9lN4jDb.png

Went with the uniforms from 1964, because I intially thought the era of The Purple People Eaters was earlier than I thought and so I went with this because I liked how the uniforms looked and it was all purple and yeah... I still think they look good.

C & C welcome and updates will be up soon.

take my money

spacer.png

I've got NFC North Updates:

Bears:

MpwUWQ8.png

Helmet numbers become white w/orange outline.

Lions:

RruAzok.png

XJCoCzX.png

Designs stay the same, numbers get smaller.

Vikings:

sNmywgz.png

I went back over everything and redesigned the stripes and brought almost a traditional-to-modern look as you went from front to back of the uniform.

Final C&C welcome, AFC North to be up soon.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Yeah, I understand, but in both eras the green width and white width were equal. I don't know, I just feel like the white is too strong on the pants, that's all. It's your concept, but I just wanted you to understand my comment.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

What division is next?

I'm going by divisions, NFC, then AFC. I just finished the NFC North, so the AFC North is next. Unfortunately, I used Christmas Break to design the NFC North, but I don't have that to use this time, so it might be a little bit before I can get the Ravens posted.

I would like a packers history one.It has a "Story" to tell. As they went from just a packing company to one of the most prestigious teams in the NFL.

I'm really not sure what you're describing. I get that they're one of, if not the most storied team in the NFL, but I really can't pinpoint what you're trying to say.

Really interesting take on the Vikings. I like that "traditional-modern" transition on the sleeves.

I didn't just want to switch their current uniforms over to a new template, plus I'm a big fan of their current look.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Agreed on the number color. The jersey striping on the alt away doesn't look right, like the sleeve and shoulder don't go together.

Mainly because back in 1936, that was the design of the jersey.

1936_ChiBears.png

What division is next?

I'm going by divisions, NFC, then AFC. I just finished the NFC North, so the AFC North is next. Unfortunately, I used Christmas Break to design the NFC North, but I don't have that to use this time, so it might be a little bit before I can get the Ravens posted.

I would like a packers history one.It has a "Story" to tell. As they went from just a packing company to one of the most prestigious teams in the NFL.

I'm really not sure what you're describing. I get that they're one of, if not the most storied team in the NFL, but I really can't pinpoint what you're trying to say.

Really interesting take on the Vikings. I like that "traditional-modern" transition on the sleeves.

I didn't just want to switch their current uniforms over to a new template, plus I'm a big fan of their current look.

Like the one of the bears image that is what I meant.

WSna22D.gif

YKBcuDz.png
I am the guy who loves Wisconsin

I think WissX is saying that the Packers throwback isn't an obvious throwback, it's just an alteration of stripes to emulate the 60's Lombardi uniforms which are fairly close to the current look.

I liked the thorwback decal with jerseys of the past

WSna22D.gif

YKBcuDz.png
I am the guy who loves Wisconsin

I think WissX is saying that the Packers throwback isn't an obvious throwback, it's just an alteration of stripes to emulate the 60's Lombardi uniforms which are fairly close to the current look.

That is an unfortunate outcome of using the '67 throwback, but I did explain why. I just don't see it as "PACKERS". Short of actually throwing back all the way to the ACME PACKERS jerseys, I wanted something that screams packers. I know it isn't really a serious throwback like the Eagles, Giants, Patriots but the Packers uniform history is honestly boring. Going Navy/Yellow, then Green/Yellow, back to Navy, then all of them at once, then Green/White. Plus the uniforms bored me. Their recent trend Navy uniforms has really worn on me. I wanted to get away from it.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

That is an unfortunate outcome of using the '67 throwback, but I did explain why. I just don't see it as "PACKERS". Short of actually throwing back all the way to the ACME PACKERS jerseys, I wanted something that screams packers. I know it isn't really a serious throwback like the Eagles, Giants, Patriots but the Packers uniform history is honestly boring. Going Navy/Yellow, then Green/Yellow, back to Navy, then all of them at once, then Green/White. Plus the uniforms bored me. Their recent trend Navy uniforms has really worn on me. I wanted to get away from it.

Understandable

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Archived