Cheap programs...

pcgd

Hey, I'm at work and got an email about some cheap programs. 60 bucks for Illustrator 10 or Photoshop 7. These are just as good as CS in my opinion. I use both on a daily basis and haven't found anything I can't do on 7 or 10 that I can in CS. You can also get the CS versions for 80 bucks. I know nothing about the company good or bad, so do some research if you can. Here's the site:

Cheap software

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont understand, we go out and but them when u can just get a copy right of the internet?

its not hard at all im in the procces of getting photoshop 7 right now. for a big old

0$

it may be wrong but i think its wrong take make ppl pay 220$ for desgining software

number933.gif

i dont understand, we go out and but them when u can just get a copy right of the internet?

its not hard at all im in the procces of getting photoshop 7 right now. for a big old

0$

it may be wrong but i think its wrong take make ppl pay 220$ for desgining software

If you had any idea how many man hours it takes to develop and improve the software, you'd understand why the programs are so expensive.

And the reason people buy the software instead of just downloading it off the internet for free, is because they want to do the right thing and they know that people's income is dependent upon Adobe or Macromedia or whoever moving copies of the program.

Sorry.... I'm against evil corporations and all that, but downloading warez is wrong.

We can thank Microsoft for the crappy OEM procedures of today.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

i dont see it wrong at all

ppl have the right to share there programs

That's where you're wrong: the programs people use are not "their" programs. They are the programs of the companies who developed and manufactured them. When you buy a program, you buy the rights to use that software, not to distribute it. You have to remember: these tools like Illustrator and Photoshop were designed as professional tools, which is why the price is so high. Yes, they are made available to the general public, but they obviously can't go selling it at a cut rate for non-pros. It sucks that the software is so expensive, but I understand why it is that way. The company has a right to charge what they do, and it's a very fair asking price considering the clientel they are targeting and developing for.

whatever im saving money...

If you owned a store and got robbed, would that be an acceptable explanation from the theif?

Fact of the matter is, people like you are part of the reason programs are so expensive. The larger a problem that piracy is, the more money those companies will invest in trying protecting their product, thus increasing the cost to develop the software.

That's where you're wrong: the programs people use are not "their" programs. They are the programs of the companies who developed and manufactured them. When you buy a program, you buy the rights to use that software, not to distribute it. You have to remember: these tools like Illustrator and Photoshop were designed as professional tools, which is why the price is so high. Yes, they are made available to the general public, but they obviously can't go selling it at a cut rate for non-pros. It sucks that the software is so expensive, but I understand why it is that way. The company has a right to charge what they do, and it's a very fair asking price considering the clientel they are targeting and developing for.

you know what i say is F@ck the companies, they wanna make it so i neeed to brake my back to buy it , id rather rip it off the net .

number933.gif

you know what i say is F@ck the companies, they wanna make it so i neeed to brake my back to buy it , id rather rip it off the net .

Going in the sig...

EDIT: eh... screw it... as much as I'd like to highlight your ignorance, It's not worth the time to paste it into my sig...

avenger let me ask you this,

do u ever use kazza or do u ever rip music of the net. i know i do, but that is ecatly the same thing as ppl ripping applications of the net.

everyone is doing it. i say u lighten up and try it its easy dosnt take long to download and it comes the same way u would if u bought it at staples or where ever you buy your programs .

all companies do is try and get every cent out of you. trust me i work at mcdonalds and we screw every customer that buys there. personally i dont like it , but hey a job is a job

maybe this topic should be moved , this dosnt have anything to do with sports logo's

number933.gif

Archived