• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gold - 4

Silver - 11

Bronze - 10

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

Here are the medals!

AnniversaryPatch2015_Bronze.png

The bronze medal goes to dsaline97, for Entry 13.

AnniversaryPatch2015_Silver.png

The silver medal goes to friendang, for Entry 11.

AnniversaryPatch2015_Gold.png

And the gold medal goes to OmegaRed, for Entry 4!

Please copy the medals and host them on your account if you want to add them to your signature.

List of participants and points tally:

1 JTswag187

2 Whittier S

3 LMU

4 OmegaRed

5 officeglenn

6 eRay

7 seattlesonicsofsacramento

8 Pulv!

9 derschwigg

10 JimmyN64

11 friendang

12 GoNordiques

13 dsaline97

14 jdp

15 OlavoP

16 rsaline

17 panthers_2012

Event6Results.png

Full album here

Event6Results_MedalsStandings.png

Event6Results_PointsStandings.png

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

DANG IT.

Oh well. I had a feeling people might be thrown off by the sheer simplicity of my Gatorade work - I really wanted it to look like something they'd use.

WELL DONE on the great render, Omega!

Thanks derschwigg! And thanks to everyone for the votes!

spacer.png

DANG IT.

Oh well. I had a feeling people might be thrown off by the sheer simplicity of my Gatorade work - I really wanted it to look like something they'd use.

Yours was my absolute favorite because of how well it said Gatorade to me. Can't believe I edged you out this round, good work!

spacer.png

DANG IT.

I had it at number 4 on my list, but eliminated it based on the fact that it was for a patch, and I didn't know what kind of shape the patch would be.

DANG IT.

Yours was my absolute favorite because of how well it said Gatorade to me. Can't believe I edged you out this round, good work!
I loved yours! I agree it perfectly represented Gatorade.

spacer.png

DANG IT.

I had you in the Gold spot. I thought it would work perfectly within their brand.

Great job by all, but I just wanted to say that I'm really surprised GoNordiques didn't get more votes. I thought it was very clever, executed well, and the gradients actually enhanced the look, given all the colors the team has used. A patch like that would definitely stand out in a sea of white circles patches. Well done.

Archived