Northern Ireland Euro Kits

chipper12

• 1 month later...

I quite like it. It's not my favorite of all time, but I like it.

I would agree with other aspects of the complaint - the cost for something that changes every year is ridiculous, and I hate that they have moved from embroidery to ironed on patches. Both are big pet peeves of mine.

The look though? I mean, they change every year - if you don't like this year's, don't buy it.

Rob

Are replicas iron on or just game jerseys? For MLS jerseys the replicas are embroidered for patches and lohos and the stripes are sewn on. I feel that as long as the FA's let manufacturers stick them in stale looks it's on them. At least the uniforms are in the proper colors unlike the USA women's home kits.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I would agree with other aspects of the complaint - the cost for something that changes every year is ridiculous, and I hate that they have moved from embroidery to ironed on patches. Both are big pet peeves of mine.

The look though? I mean, they change every year - if you don't like this year's, don't buy it.

Rob

You're missing the point. The point isn't that so many people don't like it, it's that this is their first major tournament in 30 years and this is the shirt they get.

Rob

You're missing the point. The point isn't that so many people don't like it, it's that this is their first major tournament in 30 years and this is the shirt they get.

Your point isn't really a good point then. A pointless petition signed by 6,496 people world wide does not mean it is a bad shirt. Even if every one of those people lived in Northern, that would be .035% of the population. That would mean that many more people like it or are OK with it. It isn't my favorite of all time, but I like it.

Archived