LOGOLYMPIAD - EVENT 10 - Alternate Uniform

pollux

We would be able to type out the team name somewhere on the uniform, correct? Just making sure that wouldn't be considered a unique wordmark.

Correct. You need at least one of the existing logos/wordmark on the uniform, then you can do pretty much what you want design-wise. If you want to type in the team name somewhere, you can.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If sublimation is allowed, does that mean we can sublimate the logos (thus changing their color to a shade or so darker than whatever color we put them on)?

You need to have a logo untouched at least once somewhere on the uniform. If you have it once, you can sublimate it a thousand times penny-sized if you want. But you need at least one logo untouched somewhere: jersey, pants or helmet.

Last question I got about this I promise. Does that mean that we have to use a logo untouched in order to use it sublimated elsewhere? Or can we use one logo untouched and then use a different logo sublimated?

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

If sublimation is allowed, does that mean we can sublimate the logos (thus changing their color to a shade or so darker than whatever color we put them on)?

You need to have a logo untouched at least once somewhere on the uniform. If you have it once, you can sublimate it a thousand times penny-sized if you want. But you need at least one logo untouched somewhere: jersey, pants or helmet.

Last question I got about this I promise. Does that mean that we have to use a logo untouched in order to use it sublimated elsewhere? Or can we use one logo untouched and then use a different logo sublimated?

You can use one logo untouched and sublimate another one.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I feel that this might have been dealt with, but I can't quite find it. You mention that side views are fine; are we allowed to give a side view of only a sleeve? (The template that you specifically said is okay does have a side view of the sleeve.) Along with that, does the side view have to match the other views, size-wise.

Also, I am thinking of using this template, but you say the template needs to look as if it is lying flat. In this template, the pants and socks seem to be standing upright instead of lying flat. Does that disqualify this template?

For the template, you can use the one linked in the quoted text. The jersey is laying flat, and that's the important part. The pants and socks seem upright, but mainly to show the possible side stripes and such.

award%20sig.png

I feel that this might have been dealt with, but I can't quite find it. You mention that side views are fine; are we allowed to give a side view of only a sleeve? (The template that you specifically said is okay does have a side view of the sleeve.) Along with that, does the side view have to match the other views, size-wise.

Also, I am thinking of using this template, but you say the template needs to look as if it is lying flat. In this template, the pants and socks seem to be standing upright instead of lying flat. Does that disqualify this template?

For the template, you can use the one linked in the quoted text. The jersey is laying flat, and that's the important part. The pants and socks seem upright, but mainly to show the possible side stripes and such.

You can give a side view of the pants and the helmet too, if you want to. Ideally, all views should be similar size-wise.

If we want to use a chrome helmet, does it have to exactly match the color in the team's palette?

Yes.

Should we include the team logo in the top corner (smaller than 150x150 pixels) like we have for other events?

You can, but it's not necessary as you're already using an existing logo from the team somewhere on the uniform.

Should we include the team logo in the top corner (smaller than 150x150 pixels) like we have for other events?

You can, but it's not necessary as you're already using an existing logo from the team somewhere on the uniform.

Damn, I should have asked that before submitting. I'd have included the helmet logo with the uniform so voters could have a clear view of it.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

The event is over! Voting will be up in a few minutes.

Archived