LOGOLYMPIAD - EVENT 8 VOTING

pollux

Thirty-one entries!! All of them are great! Good luck deciding the top three for this event!

The requirements for this event were:

For this event, you have to crossover any active National Football League team to baseball. You have to create two uniform sets: one white and one colored (not gray).

• Use the colors that are already part of the color scheme; do NOT add more colors (other than white). A different shade of an existing color will count as a new color, so be careful.
  • Each uniform set should include a jersey, pants and a cap only.
  • Include the primary logo of the NFL team on your submission. It should not take more than 150px by 150px, as it is only for reference.

List your 3 favorites, ranked 1, 2, 3.

The vote closes on Monday, November 16th, 11:59AM Eastern Time (three days from now).

Voting is now over.

Entries - Full album here

Entry 1

Entry 2

Entry 3

Entry 4

Entry 5

Entry 6

Entry 7

Entry 8

Entry 9

Entry 10

Entry 11

Entry 12

Entry 13

Entry 14

Entry 15

Entry 16

Entry 17

Entry 18

Entry 19

Entry 20

Entry 21

Entry 22

Entry 23

Entry 24

Entry 25

Entry 26

Entry 27

Entry 28

Entry 29

Entry 30

Entry 31

Reminder

The voting will be open to public voting once the event is officially over. Once the finalists have been posted in the event thread, voting will be open for 3 days.

Judging is open to all board members registered BEFORE October 1st. This is to ensure no one is voting for themselves under an alternate login.

Members may vote once per event and may not vote for their own entry (I'll know if you did, and will not count your vote). You may not disclose the identity of any of the designers of the entries until voting closes.

Voting will be via the 3-2-1 points method. Voters will be asked to post their choice for a gold, silver and bronze winner. Gold votes are worth 3 points, Silver worth 2, Bronze worth 1.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gold: 25

Silver: 23

Bronze: 10

This was super hard to vote on. I didn't have a clearcut winner when I first went through, and I also wasn't able to eliminate many from consideration. Had to look them all over a couple more times to even get down to three.

Side note: I found it funny that entries #15 and 24 both had their entry number as their uniform number.

Archived