hjones13

So I have been mulling this idea over in my head for a while now, and finally decided to run with it. Basically it is a 16 team high school football superconference. Located on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, it is comprised of the most predominant high schools in the area, spanning from the Alabama border to the Louisiana one. It's wealth of talent pipelines athletes into college football, and much like the SEC it is a 12 game gauntlet. There are two divisions with 8 teams, heated rivalries, as well as protected cross-division rivalries. These are real high schools, names, and colors. I just added my own spin to what their uniforms would look like if I was in charge. Did I mention the MGCC is all Nike everything? So without further ado:

The Mississippi Gulf Coast Football Conference.

The%20Gulf%20Coast%20Conference%20PNG%20

The East Division

1. Vancleave Bulldogs (Vancleave, MS)
  2. Moss Point Tigers (Moss Point, MS)
  3. Pascagoula Panthers (Pascagoula, MS)
  4. Ocean Springs Greyhounds (Ocean Springs, MS)
  5. George County Rebels (Lucedale, MS)
  6. Gautier Gators (Gautier, MS)
  7. St. Martin Yellow Jackets (St. Martin/Latimer, MS)
  8. East Central Hornets (Hurley, MS)

The West Division

1. Picayune Maroon Tide (Picayune, MS)
  2. Long Beach Bearcats (Long Beach, MS)
  3. Harrison Central Red Rebels (Gulfport/Liman, MS)
  4. Gulfport Admirals (Gulfport, MS)
  5. Biloxi Indians (Biloxi, MS)
  6. D'Iberville Warriors (D'Iberville, MS)
  7. Hancock Hawks (Kiln, MS)
  8. Pass Christian Pirates (Pass Christian, MS)

jajtww.jpg

I will certainly be following this! I lived in Waveland, MS for a short time. Bay High is the school there (well, it's really in Bay St. Louis, but they're basically twin towns), but I wasn't too far from Hancock, Pass Christian, Long Beach, and Picayune. I loved living there. So this'll kinda hit home for me!

George County looks good. I'm a fan of that particular drop-shadow choice as well. Everything looks pretty cohesive and works together. I'm looking forwards to more!

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I will certainly be following this! I lived in Waveland, MS for a short time. Bay High is the school there (well, it's really in Bay St. Louis, but they're basically twin towns), but I wasn't too far from Hancock, Pass Christian, Long Beach, and Picayune. I loved living there. So this'll kinda hit home for me!

George County looks good. I'm a fan of that particular drop-shadow choice as well. Everything looks pretty cohesive and works together. I'm looking forwards to more!

Hey I live in Wayland MA, the sister city to Waveland! Small world :)

4mtgcgx7i7hfyvhu7w9r6ragd.gifp75rmm4jouqpahfsduxfgdhi4.gif5382522013.gif5344392013.gif

"The 2013 Red Sox are the world champions...and Boston strong!"

-Dave O'Brien

Calling the final out of game 6 of the 2013 WS

Do you happen to have that pennant thing. Blank

Do you have anything to say besides that? Can't you at least offer some C&C? And I don't mean "looks great" or "nice job". Save your template requests for PMs. They should not be here.

George County looks fine, but neither Greyhounds alternate looks right to me. Also, I think your numbers look too big on both.

I like what you have so far. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the conference patch. The details are too small and the circle looks out of place. Maybe just use the wave and MGCC above it.

He basically just made his own version of the SEC one. But the SEC one is meant as a secondary logo.

887_-southeastern_conference-miscellaneo

JeKhnr9.png

I like what you have so far. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the conference patch. The details are too small and the circle looks out of place. Maybe just use the wave and MGCC above it.

He basically just made his own version of the SEC one. But the SEC one is meant as a secondary logo.

887_-southeastern_conference-miscellaneo

Exactly.

jajtww.jpg

Archived