Gedlandian Premier League

Wgeddes122

The use gradients in this series has been great. Nice work.

Gotta agree with this 100%. Awesome stuff. Only question I have is why the castle on The Castles's crest is cut off at the bottom and doesn't extend to the outline.

a2BRS8U.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The use gradients in this series has been great. Nice work.

Gotta agree with this 100%. Awesome stuff. Only question I have is why the castle on The Castles's crest is cut off at the bottom and doesn't extend to the outline.

I was wondering that as well, I don't know why i did that and now that I look at it I think it should be moved down

Here it is updated, and the thing is on the kits the castle was connected with the shield.

tYcLM2T.jpg

I think you have too many sashes. Perhaps try other designs.

On the sashes, I went through and counted I have 10 sashes, thats regular single diagonal sashes (not including crossed sashes, vertical sashes, crosses). I realize its probably more than most people see in a league, the premier league this year has 5 sashes. So i get that having 10 sashes might be a little too many, but I like'em and I think I have done a good job of mixing up the design elements of those sashes some fade some are multiple stripes, and some are two colors. So I think its fine in the end

and on that note... ANOTHER SASH!!!! YAY!!

Sporting Colwich

Lx0QPlv.jpg

and here is the last team

New Albion FC

QA91KMQ.jpg

I think you have too many sashes. Perhaps try other designs.

On the sashes, I went through and counted I have 10 sashes, thats regular single diagonal sashes (not including crossed sashes, vertical sashes, crosses). I realize its probably more than most people see in a league, the premier league this year has 5 sashes. So i get that having 10 sashes might be a little too many, but I like'em and I think I have done a good job of mixing up the design elements of those sashes some fade some are multiple stripes, and some are two colors. So I think its fine in the end

Ok. That's a good point.

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

Archived