Gedlandian Premier League

Wgeddes122

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice concepts all around in this series! The kits have been superior, and the crests just as nice (Williamsport is my favorite of the bunch). I have one critique though: I kinda think the dog and lions in Geddes Town and West Norman, respectively, are a bit small on the crests. With some enlargening, the crests can be a bit more proportioned, in my opinion.

Keep it up with these awesome concepts, and don't let the lack of replies bring you down!

First off I want to say thanks to everyone who has commented so far, please keep following the concept

Meekton

-The town located on the southeastern point of Gedland known for its green hills and shear cliffs along the coastline

Meekton United

pentagonal crest with a gray M

Home kit- all white kit with dark gray accents and a multi gray sash

Away kit- two tone half and half gray kit

third kit- all green kit

X7TNkJn.jpg

Meekton looks great! I like the grayscale and the gradient on the green. Also, the amount of replies on soccer leagues tend to be low. I have one myself but I didn't know weather or not it was good because it lacked CC. Keep it up because these are all amazing, kits and crests.

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

Meekton looks great! I like the grayscale and the gradient on the green. Also, the amount of replies on soccer leagues tend to be low. I have one myself but I didn't know weather or not it was good because it lacked CC. Keep it up because these are all amazing, kits and crests.

thanks

Olympique Alsace

- the other French based team in the league, Olympique have a long standing rivalry with west norman united, however there is a slight difference West Norman is french based were Alsace is a mix of french and german which is reflected in the club and crest. the crest features the white with red stripe design of the flag of Strasbourg typically seen as a german symbol combined with the french fleur di lis.

-home kit is a classic all white look with a red sash

away kit- all red kit with yellow stripe gradient side panels

third kit- all yellow fleur di lis kit

6fndkcc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Some great work here. Love the subtle hoops on Jackson's primary, and the dual tone sash on the Kirkpatrick clash. One critique I have would be to try to limit the empty space in some of your crests, particularly Jackson's. It may work to just have the anchor as the crest, with the FC.

Some great work here. Love the subtle hoops on Jackson's primary, and the dual tone sash on the Kirkpatrick clash. One critique I have would be to try to limit the empty space in some of your crests, particularly Jackson's. It may work to just have the anchor as the crest, with the FC.

thanks for the feedback, I was having trouble with that crest ,

Another classy set. My concern is that this is far too similar to Jackson, with the sublimated hoops and blue and gold. I would for sure flip the green and blue kits, and maybe tweak the clash to be a bit more unique

Another classy set. My concern is that this is far too similar to Jackson, with the sublimated hoops and blue and gold. I would for sure flip the green and blue kits, and maybe tweak the clash to be a bit more unique

So the crest are the same colors, its not like that doesn't happen in real life. and all the kits are different, its not like if they played they wouldn't be able to pick two kits that clash

Love whats going on with Theastown. Kind of reminds me of what Notre Dame would do given a professional soccer team. Also on the Jackson team, just something to make those hoops a little more unique would be working the rope from the logo into it. The easiest thing would be to just convert the stripes into the rope

Archived