Bigred's NFL (32/32 Chargers added, project clear!)

BigRed618

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I promise I'm not ignoring you. I'm taking your suggestions into consideration and may do some edits of my concepts when I get around to it.

LOS ANGELES RAMS

rams_Home.png

rams_Road.png

I was hoping to have this submitted before the league made their decision to move my Rams... well, they were my Rams... back to Tinseltown, so I could say I've made the last St. Louis Rams concept, but what're ya gonna do? ;)

I've been looking at various Rams concepts, and almost all of them involve a horn on the shoulders, yellow home jerseys, or both. I decided to do something different. Thin motion lines is the theme here. You'll find them on the shoulders, the numbers, the helmet decal, I even edited their primary to include the lines.

C&C appreciated. 49ers are next.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No reason to remove the horns from the sleeve.

Except to do something different, like he said...

I like it, has a bit of an old school Princeton feel. The motion lines aren't very natural, but it's not awful either. Has a bit of an LA Express feel to it.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Side note:

Are people forgetting that St. Louis TOOK the Rams from L.A. 20 years ago? That city never had a team of its own, but some are treating it as if the Rams were in St. Louis since the 50s or something.

Nobody said anything of the sort. Not here, anyway.

Aaaanyway, here's a double update for you.

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

sf49ers_Home.png

sf49ers_Road.png

First thing to go was the black, even on the logo. I then went with a single red stripe on the pants and helmet. I just figured something without white would look better and not look like it's competing with the stripes on the jersey. I was also curious to see how serifed block numbers would look on the Niners. I think it turned out good, don't you?

ARIZONA CARDINALS

az_Cardinals_Home.png

az_Cardinals_Road.png

I agree that the Big Red's current look doesn't suit them. They need a more traditional look, but I don't want a return to their plain-looking set from before 2005. Red and white with bits of black here and there is how the Cardinals were meant to look.

I also came up with a secondary logo, found on the upper chest in front. It was inspired by the club's early years in Chicago. For the first decade or so of existence, the Cardinals wore a logo on their sleeves that consisted of a round, Bears-style C with a smaller block C inside. This inspired me to make a modernized version but with an A instead.

C&C appreciated. Seahawks are next.

Side note:

Are people forgetting that St. Louis TOOK the Rams from L.A. 20 years ago? That city never had a team of its own, but some are treating it as if the Rams were in St. Louis since the 50s or something.

Except the city DID have a team of its own, unless you don't count the cardinals, who were in St Louis for nearly 30 years..

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

As you may have noticed, I'm making it so each division has at least one team with patterned jerseys. The East had New York, the South had the Bucs, the North had the Bears, and the West shall have the Hawks. I brought back their silver helmets, and tried to give them a nice, robust look. The logo has been recolored slightly so it could stand out better against the silver of their helmets.

With this, the entire NFC is done. Next comes the AFC East, starting with New England. C&C appreciated.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS Version 2

Sorry about that. I was just trying out some ideas. I changed a few things you said you had a problem with. The jersey pattern is subliminated a little more, and the logo has a little more green.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

With that out of the way, I can finally start on the AFC. The Pats were a challenge. Their current logo looks good on a helmet, but looks lousy on merchandise. Pat the Patriot has the opposite problem. He makes a great t-shirt logo, but not a very good helmet logo. I still wanted to bring him back, however, and I figured if he at least showed up on the jersey, that would be good enough.

C&C appreciated. Bills are next.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

BUFFALO BILLS

I wanted to base this concept around the thick stripe that comes off the charging bison on their emblem. While they do have a striped jersey, this one is strictly an alternate. With 2 helmets, 3 shirts, and 3 pants, this makes a total of 18 possible combinations. 

Feedback welcome. Jets are next.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Archived