NCAA Color Rush

colinturner95

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now starting to sift through requests: flyersfan requested that I not do Penn State:

PnnuozA.png

I have a listening problem. But is this so bad? I mean nothing really did change.

Honestly nothing really did change. Would a Penn State logo on the helmet make a little less bland though?

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Just now starting to sift through requests: flyersfan requested that I not do Penn State:

PnnuozA.png

I have a listening problem. But is this so bad? I mean nothing really did change.

Honestly nothing really did change. Would a Penn State logo on the helmet make a little less bland though?

I'm trying to stay in the realm of what they currently wear, much in the same way the NFL did.

I would LOVE to see these for Colorado State University. In both Green and Gold if you could.

Ok, please try to stop with the requests. I've got 15+ teams on the list. Not trying to be mean, just got a full plate.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Getting into a good pace here with getting these done. Please keep in mind, I am not creating any new designs. I'm trying to limit to what they currently wear, or wore in the past, but not throwbacks (except maybe Hawaii). Anyways, the other half of the Cal-Stanford rivarly, Stanford:

IegJvMA.png

Wouldn't mind seeing this in real life.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived