NCAA Color Rush

colinturner95

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the first of a few New Mexico uniforms: 

hBFeYAd.png  

This one is pretty simple. Red and Grey throughout. I tried to throw turquoise in on this design and it just didn't work out. But there will be turquoise in the future, so stay tuned.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

1 hour ago, bkknight95 said:

Here's the first of a few New Mexico uniforms: 

hBFeYAd.png  

This one is pretty simple. Red and Grey throughout. I tried to throw turquoise in on this design and it just didn't work out. But there will be turquoise in the future, so stay tuned.

Wow! This one looks really good. Can't wait to see the rest

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Here's the rest of New Mexico: 

ohQqtET.pngzj4pC7w.png

First one is simple, flipped the red and grey. 

Second one, used the darker grey and added turquoise as a trim color. I really like this one. It just pops. 

C&C welcome!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

On 1/8/2016 at 4:06 PM, bkknight95 said:

Just now starting to sift through requests: flyersfan requested that I not do Penn State:

PnnuozA.png

I have a listening problem. But is this so bad? I mean nothing really did change.

i know this was posted a while ago, but i have to say, this is the only penn state option that I'm okay with. good work.

In all seriousness, great work on all of these! there are so many matchups i'd love to see (dark Vtech vs UNC)

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

15 hours ago, mamiller99 said:

Could you do a black OkState with either the Phantom Pete or Marshall's Badge logo on the helmet? Great work so far!

I thought it was pistol pete but I may be wrong. In NCAA Football 14, the two dlc helmets for Oklahoma St say pistol pete. Just clarifying for my own knowledge.

On 2/9/2017 at 5:16 PM, cjm3114jr said:

I'd like to make a request for Arkansas. Please little to no anthracite.

MgDX18J.png

It probably is a good idea to go back over my own rules for this thread: 

• One color head to toe.
  • NO WHITE. Unless you're Alabama and you have 2 colors. Or just have 2 colors
  • No entirely new designs. Might add a stripe to pants or helmet, but nothing new.
  • All teams will be on the Mach Speed template. I don't have good working Adidas/UA templates yet.   All teams will be on the Mach Speed or Vapor Untouchable template. 

So while I was at it, I did use a little bit of anthracite... 

sZvjjMW.png

Just playing around a little. 

C&C welcome as always!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

2 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

MgDX18J.png

It probably is a good idea to go back over my own rules for this thread: 

• One color head to toe.
  • NO WHITE. Unless you're Alabama and you have 2 colors. Or just have 2 colors
  • No entirely new designs. Might add a stripe to pants or helmet, but nothing new.
  • All teams will be on the Mach Speed template. I don't have good working Adidas/UA templates yet.   All teams will be on the Mach Speed or Vapor Untouchable template. 

So while I was at it, I did use a little bit of anthracite... 

sZvjjMW.png

Just playing around a little. 

C&C welcome as always!

While i despise the hogs in anthracite, it isn't all that bad. Thanks for accepting the request.

5 hours ago, cjm3114jr said:

I thought it was pistol pete but I may be wrong. In NCAA Football 14, the two dlc helmets for Oklahoma St say pistol pete. Just clarifying for my own knowledge.

Phantom Pete is the grey and black version of Pistol Pete, and has orange irises

That's what- She

So I went back through the entirety of this thread, and I took note of all the requests that were made that I somehow missed. So I have one of those requests ready. My plan is to after today's post, get through the new requests and then roll through the old requests. So for now NO REQUESTS.

Anyways, that's my soapbox for the day, here's the ever traditional Iowa Hawkeyes. 

I3bZ0Up.png

Where have I seen this before? 

uAIaI92.png

C&C welcome!!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Finishing off the Arizona schools with Arizona State: 

lPMHjO1.pngjGQqZgp.png

What's funny is that I liked the brand update Nike did for the Sun Devils, but I think I liked the execution of the uniforms Adidas did better, not including the Desert Ice uniforms. And for the Sparky fans out there, he makes an appearance on the back of the helmet. 

C&C welcome as always. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Still working through requests, while balancing work and school, in the meantime here is Pitt: 

7yn2dBX.png  ZFHHJo3.png

First I did them in their current colors, Navy and Khaki Old Gold 

8JfaexP.pngLQMayNC.png

And then in the throwback royal blue and yellow colors. 

C&C welcome!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived