NCAA Color Rush

colinturner95

hey youre back!

eastern michigan looks great. I have a request: ohio state in either all scarlet or all gray. they already wore almost the exact uniform you created for them two years ago. keep up the great work. these concepts look awesome!

spacer.png

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

May I request UCF, FGCU, USF, FAU (starting to notice a pattern here?) and Stetson? Thanks in advance!

FAU was posted on page 8. As for FGCU and Stetson, for the moment I'm staying in the FBS, but once I get through that, I'll see what I can do.  

AmPJ0Ty.png 

14 hours ago, Ciaranowls said:

hey youre back!

eastern michigan looks great. I have a request: ohio state in either all scarlet or all gray. they already wore almost the exact uniform you created for them two years ago. keep up the great work. these concepts look awesome!

They've been added to the list. 

In the mean time, here's part two of the Directionals: Central

ZKIJMA4.png2mGg9RX.png

So I guess Adidas got the Directional Michigans in a package deal, but thank god at least one of them hasn't completely mutilated their uniforms. Tried something different on the maroon uniforms, by using the outlines on the number and wordmark. Just to be a little different. It worked on the maroon but looked awful on the yellow, hence why it's only on the maroon. 

C&C welcome!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Rounding out the Michigans with Western. 

BCfMp9g.pngoGkAyKm.png

Now PJ Fleck has rowed his boat to the Land of A Lot of Lakes, which is sad. But that doesn't mean they can't row the boat in a few more concepts. Personally, I love the RTB motif, even if it is a little over done sometimes. It's even better when WMU wears school colors, but I think that could apply to a lot of teams around the country. Anyways, I used the oar sleeve jerseys as the base design. What I didn't understand is why the brown pants had a white stripe, when white was really minimized on those uniforms. Oh well. Problem taken care of. 

C&C welcome!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

22 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Maybe try U.K. 

Added to the list

On 2/11/2017 at 10:30 PM, mamiller99 said:

Could you do a black OkState with either the Phantom Pete or Marshall's Badge logo on the helmet? Great work so far!

These definitely ended up being my favorites: 

cOod0bD.pngdPhGbgH.png

I already did OK. State in orange so I went blackout this time. These might be my favorite uniforms so far. Only difference between the two is the helmets. One has the Phantom Pete, which I learned is actually a different logo than the existing Pistol Pete, and the other is the Marshall Badge helmet, with the sublimated paisley pattern and barbed wire stripe. 

C&C welcome. Not sure who will be next, but I've got a list of requests to look over. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Great job on Western Michigan, and I agree that the RTB is a good slogan and I think that you have done a fantastic job of putting that into a concept that works unlike the mess of what they wore this season.

Also can I add ODU to the request list, thanks!

Siginature.png.90aaa7d86f8ba1448206f0cbc8f97442.pngBahamasBowl_SIG.pngCxpIxxZ.png

3 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

Added to the list

These definitely ended up being my favorites: 

cOod0bD.pngdPhGbgH.png

I already did OK. State in orange so I went blackout this time. These might be my favorite uniforms so far. Only difference between the two is the helmets. One has the Phantom Pete, which I learned is actually a different logo than the existing Pistol Pete, and the other is the Marshall Badge helmet, with the sublimated paisley pattern and barbed wire stripe. 

C&C welcome. Not sure who will be next, but I've got a list of requests to look over. 

Yay! Thanks for the awesome concept! I really love the orange paisley pattern. Quality job man! I'd really hope that we wear these next year?

That's what- She

On 2/28/2017 at 7:00 AM, gmd54 said:

Could you do a Minnesota Gophers Color Rush uni set ?? Maybe an all black (Helmet too), all Gold (Helmet too) and a

all White (Helmet too),

vc4vdqp.pngubFAxCe.png

Minnesota's current look pretty much excludes white, unless they're wearing white jerseys or pants, so there really isn't a whole lot different here than what they normally wear. 

LpPrXQ1.png

And even though I'm not normally one for BFBS, that helmet does look kinda cool in black. 

C&C welcome!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

7 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

vc4vdqp.pngubFAxCe.png

Minnesota's current look pretty much excludes white, unless they're wearing white jerseys or pants, so there really isn't a whole lot different here than what they normally wear. 

LpPrXQ1.png

And even though I'm not normally one for BFBS, that helmet does look kinda cool in black. 

C&C welcome!

Sweet !!!! Thank You    !!!

On 3/19/2017 at 1:35 PM, BellaSpurs said:

Maybe try U.K. 

Sorry I've been away for a few days. Just wanted to take a break from the Color Rushing a little and I took the time to start my march madness thread a little late, but better late than never. Anyways, here's UK: 

jIcBT75.pngAB7kdo9.png

So I personally think that Kentucky regressed a little with the jump to the Mach Speed template. Going full checkerboard rather than keeping it sublimated was a mistake in my opinion. Anyways, I know UK has dabbled with grey and black in the past, but I decided to keep them out of it this time and just went blue and white

C&C welcome! I'll start to work through more and more requests as I can. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

22 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

Sorry I've been away for a few days. Just wanted to take a break from the Color Rushing a little and I took the time to start my march madness thread a little late, but better late than never. Anyways, here's UK: 

jIcBT75.pngAB7kdo9.png

So I personally think that Kentucky regressed a little with the jump to the Mach Speed template. Going full checkerboard rather than keeping it sublimated was a mistake in my opinion. Anyways, I know UK has dabbled with grey and black in the past, but I decided to keep them out of it this time and just went blue and white

C&C welcome! I'll start to work through more and more requests as I can. 

I'd put the checkerboard in the pants stripe as well, instead of the solid colors like you have. 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, dsaline97 said:

I'd put the checkerboard in the pants stripe as well, instead of the solid colors like you have. 

I'm trying to stay as true as I can to what the team currently wears, kind of like the NFL's color rush was for most teams, but there's no reason why a few teams can't have an execption:

NbOhWlA.png7MT5Q55.png

AmPJ0Ty.png 

On 3/7/2017 at 2:42 PM, ahowe6464 said:

Has Boston College been done yet? If not I'd love to see them.

I somehow managed to get busier over spring break. 

Hdz99rs.pngTuvXT4I.png

But now I'm back and plowing through requests. I tried my best to approximate the stained glass pattern as best I could. On a side note, I actually like the uniforms BC unveiled for this past season. 

C&C welcome!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

On 3/3/2017 at 10:51 PM, RedfieldNick said:

Thes all look stunning!! I may regret this, but could u try Kansas State?

Not a whole lot to regret in asking, it honestly doesn't look too bad

byxq3FR.pngBLVY8BY.png

Not really too bad IMO. The purple helmet is a little jarring but its not bad overall. 

C&C welcome!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived