SEC Football Redesign

Luke13T

Hello everybody, I love redesigning teams and creating concept and I thought how about the SEC football uniforms. I tried a crossover previously but it was a bust. I am giving it another shot though so without further ado: the uniforms.

UNIFORM EXPLANATIONS

Alabama: Gray alternate because I felt gray pride uniform would fit right into the Alabama look. Home and away stay as classic sharp uniforms.

Arkansas: Grays because they share a division with LSU (who wears white at home and colors on the road) Arkansas won't have to where colors at LSU or when LSU visits, they can plop on a gray versus an LSU colored uniform. I am not always a fan of blackout but in this case, I think the helmet logo with the red and black looks fantastic.

Constructive criticism welcomed

Actually LSU typically wears the same uniform home and away since most teams wear a colored home Uni they typically wear their white home Uni on the road as well

Oh, well I am going to redesign LSU with colored away uniforms. (Also I wanted a reason to do GFGS)

Don't start a thread unless you have concepts to actually post.

He did... What are you talking about?

SEC%20Redesign_zpsingxfxvt.png

For both- I don't like the last helmets. They seem sloppily done and I just don't like the look of them.

Alabama- maybe only 1 helmet? or one maroon and one white? No to the letter striping.

Arky- The first helmet does not work with the white hog. Otherwise, I love it.

tinysig.jpg

Wow, there's just, alot going on here. "Keep it simple stupid" is the phrase I'm going to use here. Not calling you dumb, but in general just simplify. Both teams already have 3 helmets, and both already now have black and grey uniforms. In trying to makes these two teams more unique you've muddled them to the point of confusion. However, I do like some of the changes made to Arkansas, lots of potential there

Archived