16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manchester United:

adidas-manchester-united-16-17-kit-2.jpg

Seems very similar to the Portland Timbers alt from their first year(s). Honeycomb instead of thorns, but basically the same idea.

I simply can't stand the gold Chevy mark on there. Too distracting. Having just the white version with smaller icon or only the logotype would be a huge improvement.

United.jpg

DC United's new badge has been officially unveiled.

new%20logo.png

Looks like their new shirts will have black tonal stripes:

DCUjerseyteaser.0.0.jpg

I love how that looks on the jersey. With those hoops, I bet there's gonna be some white stripes like the old DCU jerseys
That would be great to get DCU that look back they had for all those years, but I think they'll end up with what Sweden's yellow kit looks like (hoop wise) instead. But we can dream.

Not sure about the other details, but I'm pretty certain my beloved Aston Villa will be sporting these fancy new sleeve badges next season ...

sky-bet-football-league-sleeve-badge_zps

The Football League is actually rebranding next season, renaming itself as the 'English Football League' and adopting a new logo...

the-english-football-league_tomdu7gv4awr

...so Villa will be wearing sleeve patches based around that instead. ;)

Not sure about the other details, but I'm pretty certain my beloved Aston Villa will be sporting these fancy new sleeve badges next season ...

sky-bet-football-league-sleeve-badge_zps

The Football League is actually rebranding next season, renaming itself as the 'English Football League' and adopting a new logo...

the-english-football-league_tomdu7gv4awr

...so Villa will be wearing sleeve patches based around that instead. ;)

I meant to post this earlier. It looks more like a tech company logo than a soccer logo though.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

new%20logo.png

DCUjerseyteaser.0.0.jpg

I know there has been discussion regarding the stars on the crest but, to me, this is a good example of why they shouldn't be on the crest. 4 stars above and 3 within? Sorry, either you use them for championships (like nearly every other team) OR you use them to honor your flag. Don't do both.

new%20logo.png

DCUjerseyteaser.0.0.jpg

I know there has been discussion regarding the stars on the crest but, to me, this is a good example of why they shouldn't be on the crest. 4 stars above and 3 within? Sorry, either you use them for championships (like nearly every other team) OR you use them to honor your flag. Don't do both.

That's right! Either rep your locale or your team history. You hear me, New York Islanders? Either wear blue and orange (NYC's official colors) OR have the four stripes (signifying four Stanley Cup titles). NOT BOTH.

I honestly don't see what the problem is.

The red stars represent the District. They're inside the crest, part of the overall design, and appear everywhere it does.

The four silver stars represent their four MLS Cup titles. They only appear on the shirt, lined up in a row above the crest.

Archived