16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

Looks like Hungary is letting fans choose their home and clash kits for next year (http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/12/hungary-euro-2016-home-and-away-kits-vote.html). Aside from the two already posted here, there's pinstriped versions also:

Hungary-Euro-2016-Home-Away-Kits-Vote%2B

Hungary-Euro-2016-Home-Away-Kits-Vote%2B

You can vote here: https://www.facebook.com/nsonline/photos/a.10153791452786941.1073741839.303640261940/10153791453076941/?type=3&theater

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't post pinstripes version, because there is a little chance to won one of these options (especially a home ver.), but that pinstripe away is also classy shirt.

Lorient also got voting, but for anniversary shirt:

ob_e9196e_fc-lorient-maillot-90-ans.jpeg

You can vote here: https://www.facebook.com/129677837090824/photos/a.153655488026392.32890.129677837090824/995365067188759/?type=3

4r2eer.png

Some Bundesliga related jersey news for next year:

• Adidas will not make Bayer Leverkusen's jersey for next year. Most likely will be Under Armour
  • Bayern will wear white shorts at home with a red jersey
  • Dortmund will be wearing all yellow next year, eliminating the black shorts.
  • Wolfsburg will be switching from Kappa to Nike

From 2 Bundesliga:

- St. Pauli switch from hummel to under armour

- Nurnberg switch from adidas to umbro

QPR going to have new crest in next season, here is four options and fans decide which one of them will be a winner:

QPR-Crest-Vote%2B%25281%2529.jpg

For me it should be second badge, but with crown from fourth.

4r2eer.png

Nope.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

QPR going to have new crest in next season, here is four options and fans decide which one of them will be a winner:

QPR-Crest-Vote%2B%25281%2529.jpg

For me it should be second badge, but with crown from fourth.

I agree. Although the fourth wouldn't be bad if that's what the end up with.

Shame, I like their current one.

1024px-Queensparkrangersfclogo.svg.png

Maybe it's too busy, but I'd like them to find a solution that doesn't involve another roundel.

And yes, I know that their prior badge was round, but I never liked it.

queens-park-rangers-fc-logo-1911813947.j

I'd rather prefer the second one of those four (love that monogram), but I would like some kind of crown in there - maybe the one in the 4th one, maybe one closer to the one in their previous logo. It just kinda feels like they could've added more to it.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

Ugh, bringing back the interlocking monogram is a mistake by QPR. Brutally dated.

Sometimes I read some really laughable comments here, but this one takes the cake.

Agreed. Not sure how a beautiful timeless interlocking monogram (something that is incredibly hard to pull off) could ever be considered "brutally dated."

I'm also a big fan of option number two. That monogram is perfect.

I thought I liked the current QPR crest, but seeing it in such a large format really turns me off. Too many different styles combined into one, it ends up looking like it was slapped together from multiple pieces of clipart.

I'd rather prefer the second one of those four (love that monogram), but I would like some kind of crown in there - maybe the one in the 4th one, maybe one closer to the one in their previous logo. It just kinda feels like they could've added more to it.

I like the 4th more, but the interlocked lettering in 2 is better. I feel like they stuck the crown on after realizing that it's Queen Park Rangers. It should be larger. And they way the monogram is it looks like there's a 2 in there for their Reserves.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Nope.

Show me your info saying no. Everything I have found says this is the case.

Bayern: http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/12/bayern-munchen-16-17-home-kit.html

Any reliable source on the yellow shorts rumor for Dortmund? If they even try to do this full time the fans WILL riot.

Dortmund: http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/12/borussia-dortmund-16-17-kit-to-be-all-yellow.html

Archived