16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Bayne said:

lol what

Soccer---UEFA-Champions-L-018.jpg?w=700&

That's Manchester United in the RWW. Bayern is wearing the grey with maroon sleeves. That's the 1999 Champions League final not 2005-2006 regular season. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

That's Manchester United in the RWW. Bayern is wearing the grey with maroon sleeves. That's the 1999 Champions League final not 2005-2006 regular season. 

?? I know. I just thought it was ironic that Bayern now look almost exactly like the team that famously beat them in 99, that's all.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

13 hours ago, Bayne said:

?? I know. I just thought it was ironic that Bayern now look almost exactly like the team that famously beat them in 99, that's all.

Eh, I'm a United supporter, and I wouldn't make much of it. It was 17 years ago, they've won the Champions League since, and they're a red/white team anyway. Not like Barcelona wearing a white jersey, or Spurs in red, or something along those lines.

9 hours ago, kroywen said:

Eh, I'm a United supporter, and I wouldn't make much of it. It was 17 years ago, they've won the Champions League since, and they're a red/white team anyway. Not like Barcelona wearing a white jersey, or Spurs in red, or something along those lines.

Bayern changes their shirt enough every year that the only thing that stays the same is the badge.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Real OM pictures, from the website om.net

011_blanc.jpg8_47.jpg

015_blanc.jpge_17.jpg

https://www.om.net/diaporama-photos/242842/le-maillot-om-2016-17

Interesting note, the sponsor switches between the home/away and the Cup jerseys. The stripes are also side stripes on the home/away, and shoulders for the cup.

I love that common sense prevailed, and that there is a jersey this year with the regular OM logo, and not the roundel or a white version.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

I don't understand why Everton takes so long to leak/unveil their kits. Last year there wasn't a leak until mid May and the leak was pretty far off the actual kit, which came out May 21st. You'd think Umbro would like to reveal one of their biggest English sides early and from Everton's perspective, you'd think they'd want to distract from yet another lackluster season and get their supporters focusing on something other than Roberto Martinez...

Archived