16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

7 hours ago, Gothamite said:

That and the white stripes from collar to sleeves which give it a raglan appearance, and yeah. 

In other words, anything that makes it distinctive sucks. :P

In other words, anything that makes the kit look bad sucks.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, NYCdog said:

Hmmm ....that tri-colored chevron looks familiar.

Cmon Adidas, ripping off MLS kits now?!? smh.

houston-dynamo-2016-away-kit-4.jpg

I'm sure there's another predecessor than this but Germany at least had the tri-colored chevron first.c77e.jpg

16 hours ago, NYCdog said:

Hmmm ....that tri-colored chevron looks familiar.

Cmon Adidas, ripping off MLS kits now?!? smh.

houston-dynamo-2016-away-kit-4.jpg

I don't get why this chevron look is popular. To me it looks like the a women's dress line and clashes with other elements on kits. Just me?

8883362_8_m.jpg

4 minutes ago, jmac11281 said:

I'm kinda new to the Bundesliga. Why are the main colors for Hannover red and black when their crest has lime green? I'm sure there is a good reason but the colors clash really badly.

Firstly, they don't use lime green. I's just the lightning in the pic. It's more a light kelly green. Secondly, their red kits are just a traditional thing. They started using them from early on and just never changed to their official club colours of green, black and white. It's the same with Hamburg, where just the socks are in their club colours blue, black, white.

$_35.JPG

I guess that's kind of a German thing, where clubs wear different home colours than their official club colours. In my personal opinion I really like it for Hannover because their stadium looks asthetically nice with all the red shirted fans with green, black, white flags.

96-Fans-muessen-in-Polen-aufpassen_Artik

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived