• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good look at the official Barca home kit for next season:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I really like this kit as a whole. I'm glad they're using the brighter blue again for this kit and I like how the sleeves and shoulders are the darker blue.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

barcelona-16-17-home-kit-7.jpg

I really like this kit as a whole. I'm glad they're using the brighter blue again for this kit and I like how the sleeves and shoulders are the darker blue.

I'd love this with navy shorts (or whatever the shoulders colour is).

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

2 hours ago, hawk36 said:

Really? Maybe this will help you see it. :)

HoustonProblem.jpg

Sorry. I should have been more precise.

I see what you're trying to imply, but I don't believe it's a very good comparison. :P  Not so long as the space above the chevron is the same color as the space below it.

Come talk to me when this look starts sweeping the debutante balls:

SillyComparison.jpg

2 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Sorry. I should have been more precise.

I see what you're trying to imply, but I don't believe it's a very good comparison. :P  Not so long as the space above the chevron is the same color as the space below it.

Come talk to me when this look starts sweeping the debutante balls:

SillyComparison.jpg

Oh yes, that's going to be all the rage!

4 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Good look at the official Barca home kit for next season:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Kind of looks like the 1992 kit that was the inspiration for this was fused with the early '00 kits with the navy shoulders. Even though the red looks a bit too light in the promo shot, IMO this is the best kit Barca has had since 2011. That (for the moment, at least) it still doesn't feature a sponsor is just the cherry on the top, Barca without a sponsor is just so right.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

1 hour ago, hawk36 said:

Oh yes, that's going to be all the rage!

I get your point, but i just don't agree with it. If executed in the wrong way (and these Adidas ones are borderline), they can come off with that dress-like feel, but when done properly, it's a very reasonable design element that i have no objections to.

colorado_jonas_sig_by_verasthebrujah-d9pt2sl.jpg.6a5f5d5469d9aee56cb75c7776d95240.jpg

9sa7mHv.gif

4 minutes ago, Asterix777 said:

I get your point, but i just don't agree with it. If executed in the wrong way (and these Adidas ones are borderline), they can come off with that dress-like feel, but when done properly, it's a very reasonable design element that i have no objections to.

Can you show some examples of it done well? I mean I want to like/understand it, but just haven't seen any that don't seem out of place.

1 minute ago, hawk36 said:

Can you show some examples of it done well? I mean I want to like/understand it, but just haven't seen any that don't seem out of place.

I always liked these ones from United. they're out there enough to make the kit unique, but subtle enough to not dominate anything elsefoster_home_rt1.jpgMU.jpgman_utd_away_kit_09_10-200x300.jpg

colorado_jonas_sig_by_verasthebrujah-d9pt2sl.jpg.6a5f5d5469d9aee56cb75c7776d95240.jpg

9sa7mHv.gif

1 minute ago, Asterix777 said:

I always liked these ones from United. they're out there enough to make the kit unique, but subtle enough to not dominate anything elsefoster_home_rt1.jpgMU.jpgman_utd_away_kit_09_10-200x300.jpg

That is better. I think having arm stripes and side stripes clutter with the newer kits. Still, it's not my favorite look.

16 minutes ago, rsaline said:

Mexico also used the same design, I thought it worked much better.

hi-res-71289121-ramon-morales-of-mexico-

I like that better too. Angle stripe on the socks kind of makes it all make sense. Wonder why Adidas doesn't at least follow that a bit to try and tie it all together. adidas-F50-Soccer-Socks-blk-white2-260x3

16 hours ago, DiePerske said:

Okay, i don't know what happened on my phone but  

The sleeve is a sponsor, so it isn't technically sponsor free. 

Well, if you wanti to get technical about sponsors, it also has the UNICEF on the back. But  the front, which is the most visually impacting spot, is kept clean.

And at least the Beko sponsor isn't there for Champions league games

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived