16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

Where'd you get that?

Not enough sky blue, too much empty space, "City" looks goofy leveled off. They would have been better off keeping it with "Manchester" and arcing "Football Club" below.

The logo can be on the UK Intellectual Property Office website.

https://www.ipo.gov.uk/tmcase/Results/1/UK00003141842

New Man City Badge?

CW73dMtWEAAP_SU.jpg

If that is true, then I like it. (Though it would have been better with the word "City" following the curve, as aawagner011 suggested, or the words "Manchester City" on top and "Football Club" on the bottom, as Gothamite suggested.) I like the understated and dignified look of this badge; and I really the resemblance to the logo of New York City FC, which underscores the teams' relation to one another.

NYCFC_Badge.jpg

They are definitely going for brand synergy with this new logo.

Every single club that Manchester City has majority ownership of is probably going to have the same style of logo.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is lovely. I love how the shield extends past the inner circle at those three points. It's a small touch that gives the shield more prominence and though some may say "well, it just looks sloppy, why not fit it all into the circle" - I feel the exact opposite...the whole thing looks very crisp and purposeful and the three points of the shield that extend beyond the circle actually serve to make it more unified compared to the old crests where the crest is just swimming in a blue circle.

FYI I believe the purple Barcelona kit from the first page is wrong. That is an old font, look at this year's kits and you can see a clear difference. Might be a mockup of a rumor, but even look at Conrad's website and see the new font.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Colombia will have a white first kit. I'm really sick of adidas messing with national teams colors, and not having even a hint of yellow is awful

16COLOMBIAHLK1.jpg

River Plate. I'm not sure why they didn't get the premier adidas template with the stripes on the sides, it would have been a perfect fit for the sash, like this years with the stripes horizontally on the sleeves.

16RIVERHLK1.jpg

16RiverAWAYLEAK-640x638.jpg

07Giants.pngnyy.png

A white first-choice for Colombia? What, just to sell a few more to James/Real fans? In a vacuum I like a white shirt with equal navy and red trim -- but in this case for Colombia I think it's a shame, as both the yellow and the red from the last set were among my absolute favorites at the 2014 World Cup.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Pics of Arsenal's 16-17 home kit have reportedly been leaked:

arsenal-16-17-home-jersey-collar.jpg

arsenal-16-17-home-jersey-nike-logo.jpg

Looks like the white raglan sleeves are back for another year (sorry, Gothamite!) and a darker red stripe will run down the front. Can't tell if the collar is squared off or if it shifts to less an angle as it reaches the front of the shirt.

Archived