16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

That would be great. The quality of their kits drastically improved over the last years. They're already one of my top 2 German kit suppliers.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leverkusen's jersey would be great if they reversed the color. They should not be a primarily black team in my opinion. Even though their best look was a full black kit with a red sash a few years ago.

16 hours ago, JosiahWVU said:

USA is in white tonight. WAY better than the black.

Man City looks horrendous. Nike quit with the pinstriped, contrasting shoulders. They look awful. And why those colors? Black is fine, but red and volt? Why!?

Swansea is good. Were they with Joma last year?

Bournemouth looks good.

Swansea was with adidas the last few years, this is the first of Joma. 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Pabig said:

Leverkusen's jersey would be great if they reversed the color. They should not be a primarily black team in my opinion. Even though their best look was a full black kit with a red sash a few years ago.

This.

IMO, Leverkusen looks best in red shirt with black pants, or red and black stripes like the CL final look (though last years hoops were a good variation of that). Black always fitted them better as an away kit, though the black kit with the red sash was beautiful

07Giants.pngnyy.png

I always liked the change to black home kits for Leverkusen. There are so many monochrome red, red shirt-black shorts and red-black-striped teams in Germany that all black with little red seems very unique. But I agree that the right look for them (imo) will always be red shirts and black shorts.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Watching Costa Rica vs Paraquay. Looks like Paraquay all are wearing sports bras underneath their jerseys with a sponsor on it. It's on the front and back of that undershirt. I don't think it's one of those tracking vests teams wear in training.

Costa Rica numbers are gold foil and difficult to read on the TV when zoomed out.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

33 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Watching Costa Rica vs Paraquay. Looks like Paraquay all are wearing sports bras underneath their jerseys with a sponsor on it. It's on the front and back of that undershirt. I don't think it's one of those tracking vests teams wear in training.

Costa Rica numbers are gold foil and difficult to read on the TV when zoomed out.

Was literally just about to say this. Not exactly the best looking game for Copa America so far...

On June 3, 2016 at 2:57 PM, anythinglogos said:

New trend? It's been done for at least the past 20 years

Yes, but putting manufacturers' logos on the sleeves as well as the chest had largely gone away. Kappa was the most high-profile practitioner.   It's come back in a big way, and needs to stop. 

On 5/30/2016 at 9:57 AM, Berlin Wall said:

Some new Puma Africa kits:

ob_f97bd4_cote-ivoire-maillot-2016-2017.

I'm days late with this hot take, but Puma has to do something about how tight their current template is. Not only can we see a pelvic bulge here, we're nearly close enough to seeing what this dummy had for lunch. It's too much.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

8 hours ago, DG_Now said:

I'm days late with this hot take, but Puma has to do something about how tight their current template is. Not only can we see a pelvic bulge here, we're nearly close enough to seeing what this dummy had for lunch. It's too much.

I'm just pleased we aren't seeing shorts that tight for Cote d'Ivoire.

One elephant trunk per kit is enough.

12 hours ago, DG_Now said:

I'm days late with this hot take, but Puma has to do something about how tight their current template is.

Yeah but how else are they going to make the players run 0.00032% faster?

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Archived