16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

On 7/15/2016 at 0:27 PM, Mockba said:

Norwich away:

image.jpg

new-kit-and-pitch-16x9132-3188214_1600x9

Cool idea.... until you get to those socks.

This exemplifies the 180 Errea, Aviva, and NCFC have done on the sponsor box this season, seeing as how last year's box would have extended into the vertical stripes.  That thing is tiny...

I'll be getting the home, road, and possibly this year's green goalie shirt, just as soon as 1) the roster is set, 2) NCFC sets their exchange rate at something better than $1.50 a pound - currently the real rate is $1.32, and 3) we get a better sense of how Errea is sizing.  I'm XL/2XL in most anything, but went to a 3XL with last season's shirt.  Now I'm hearing that Errea went even snugger this season with their athletic fit, so I wouldn't be surprised if I go 4XL this year.  (no, I'm not any bigger than I was before)

Yeah, those socks...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool's third isn't significantly different from the home keeper kit (at least in terms of color.) And they've already gotten one Liverpool leak wrong. Not saying this one is, but I'll wait til I see it on sale first.

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:
9 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Sheffield goes Southampton:

sheffield_wednesday_2016_17_sondico_home

Sondico is an English based uniform provider, not an in house design.

BW was talking about a striped-shirt team going pinstripes, not producing their kits in-house. West Brom did the same thing (as did Sheffield United last year, incidentally).

Anyway, that Wednesday kit is bad.

6fQjS3M.png

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Not liking this new font for Man City to be used in non-League fixtures:

image.jpeg

It's better than their previous fonts. And I think this helps show off their new logo better as well.

2 hours ago, crashcarson15 said:

BW was talking about a striped-shirt team going pinstripes, not producing their kits in-house. West Brom did the same thing (as did Sheffield United last year, incidentally).

Anyway, that Wednesday kit is bad.

Good point. That went right over my head. I think all of the vertical stripe teams in England are required to muck up their kits at least once every 4 years. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, aztex82 said:

These Minneapolis City kits are pure class. Also, they won a keg.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Doesn't get much better. That's an incredible (and classic) look, and I love the script in place of a crest.

That picture looks like something straight out of the 1950s or 1960s. I love it.

Steaua Bucharest 2016-17 New Away Kit (in action this past weekend).  Apparently it was designed with the 1986 Champions League final kit in mind.  This year marks the 30 year anniversary of Steaua lifting the trophy.  Not a bad effort but the logo is an abomination that just won't stop and as it normally the case with Steaua kits, the font could use A LOT of work.  

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Archived