16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hadn't seen that anthem jacket design -- that seems to pretty much confirm the NYCFC away design. Kinda funny that Seattle will be the last team standing with a third since they're one of those teams that almost always wears the home anyway, but I guess there's money to be made. Curious to see what Portland will do going forward since they're the only team I can think of that had a consistent retro theme with their thirds, which seemed to be wildly well received through the years.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

The RSL kit I s pretty clean and simple but there just isn't enough blue in the kit for me. Someone asked RSL on Twitter if blue (cobalt) shorts would be an option and they said they potentially would be. I think blue shorts would drastically improve this look and I hope they atleast have that option for a few games.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

5 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

The RSL kit I s pretty clean and simple but there just isn't enough blue in the kit for me. Someone asked RSL on Twitter if blue (cobalt) shorts would be an option and they said they potentially would be. I think blue shorts would drastically improve this look and I hope they atleast have that option for a few games.

I agree. I think it was a huge mistake when they changed to an all red look years ago.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

21 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

That kit is screaming out for blue shorts. Use blue shorts, and have an actual blue collar, and that'd be as good as RSL have ever looked.

I guess I'm in the minority here, but as an RSL fan, I actually really like the all-claret look. I'm totally cool with a blue pants option as well, but I find this combo to be really nice.

I will say that I wish the collar were a real one and not faux, but all in all, this is a much better set than last year's. I never liked that funky gold "stripe" they had across the chest.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived