16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Berlin Wall said:

And thank god Rubin Kazan got a new logo. The old one was the worst in professional soccer.

rubin-kazan-16-17-kits%2B%25284%2529.jpg

rubin-kazan-16-17-kits%2B%25288%2529.jpg

They've changed like 4 times in the past 10 years. IIRC, they've had the one they got inspiration from, the Ireland FA knockoff, and the ruby encrusted one (which personally I found very quirky).  This one is the best of the bunch, but jeez, make up your minds.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

1 hour ago, Berlin Wall said:

AS Roma will go back to traditional colours next year:

as-roma-revert-traditional-colors-2017-1

Not going back as much as finally standardizing the colors with those of the city, as it was supposed to be, hard to say Roma ever these colors in the past 80 years. No more maroon/highlighter orange, light red and orange , or pale yellow and light red.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

1 hour ago, Griffinmarlins said:

I'm really just interested in international soccer, so I don't know too much about league play. Why do teams get new jerseys every season? Is it tradition?

It's because it's very, very lucrative. ;)

2 hours ago, Griffinmarlins said:

I'm really just interested in international soccer, so I don't know too much about league play. Why do teams get new jerseys every season? Is it tradition?

Same reason the NBA has tons of alternates. $$$$$$$  I've seen people who have every kit from every year dating back  years. 

spacer.png

I actually prefer the way they do it; they're more honest.  Uniforms come with an expiration date.  And teams tend not to change colors, do each new design is a variation on a theme.  Arsenal is always red shirts with white sleeves and shorts. Dependable. If you don't like their specific version, wait a year or two. 

On 03/07/2016 at 0:00 PM, aztex82 said:

24 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

I actually prefer the way they do it; they're more honest.  Uniforms come with an expiration date.  And teams tend not to change colors, do each new design is a variation on a theme.  Arsenal is always red shirts with white sleeves and shorts. Dependable. If you don't like their specific version, wait a year or two. 

Also, if you want to be cheap, buy it the year after with a current player on it and it is still current of sorts. 

Also opens up market for loans being good to get, because the jersey will only last one season  

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

5 hours ago, Gothamite said:

But if you love a certain version, better watch as many games as you can because it will soon be gone. I like how the MLS has the two year rotation.

Archived