My spin on uniform concepts NFL

brassmonkey84

I think the pants would look better with a tiny bit of orange trim β€” not much, considering there's not a whole lot on the jerseys, but just a bit would really tie it all together.

You may have to lighten up your concept in PS then. I've found I've had to change between three different shades of gold based on which template I'm using. I'd take the pants stripes off and maybe pit a secondary logo on the hip or a sword design on the legs.

km3S7lo.jpg

Β 

Zqy6osx.png

Β 

Hahahha thanks everyone. The socks would be red yep. The numbers are the same mesh looking as the new ones. I like that area from the new ones. Agin, just a blend of old and new. I actually talked to a chineese company and they said they could make my concept a real jersey lol. Might do it.

This is looking nice. I think the number font is a BIG BIG BIG improvement. I hate the digital clock / chiseled font on the current uniforms.

I would like to see another revision with the skull, crisscrossed swords, and football on the sleeve just below the NIKE logo. (No flag on the sword) Maybe the abbreviated word BUCS on the sleeves also. Use the same font that is on the collar logo. Just a thought. Play around with it. It might be too much on the sleeve I don't know, I have to see it first.

I second MJWalker45's idea about a sabre blade (without the handle) for the pant stripe. The second update is ok but I would nix the tiny barb.

Just my thoughts. Post an update and get some more eyes and CC on it. It is improving.

better?

BucsJersey14_zpshbgz1xrp.jpg

I like the previous better. Nice job improving on this and making it more and more nice each update. I kind of felt that the orange was a little out of place, but I think it is okay now. Nice improvement, overall from the current.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived