2016 MLS Jerseys

labc93

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, mattb6 said:

That huge RedBull logo looks awful on their primary kit. Glad they went with a small one on the new clash. Also, I like the MetroStars nod on the inside collar, with the red and black. 

image.jpeg

Here is another callback to the Metrostars on the new jersey. 

ifoasSV.jpg

1560.gif

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

23 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Good for them. That ought to make a few Jerseyites happy. 

Not until they go back to the MetroStars. Full time.

Until that day (that will never come), NYCFC is my club.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Gotta be honest. I like that New England's logo differs from the norm of soccer logos. With that said, it could be a lot better. Hope they never switch to a shield or roundel logo.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Looks like the Timbers changed the sponsor logo on the primary kit to match the one on the recently unveiled secondary kit (minus the small "AIRLINES" text on the bottom):

CbRVg-5UMAAG8l7.jpg.b6ba05161d295c233e95

Also, that gives us our first look at how the star looks on the primary jersey. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

7 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Looks like the Timbers changed the sponsor logo on the primary kit to match the one on the recently unveiled secondary kit (minus the small "AIRLINES" text on the bottom):

The Alaska Timbers

4 hours ago, upperV03 said:

But that's Alaska's old logo. This is there new one unveiled this year.

300px-Alaska_Airlines_Logo.png

14 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

But that's Alaska's old logo. This is there new one unveiled this year.

300px-Alaska_Airlines_Logo.png

Yes, I know that. The logo now featured on both timbers kits was used from 2014 until they unveiled that new logo early this year. Obviously, since the new secondary kits have been in the design process and subsequent production line for nearly two years collectively, they didn't have time to make the switch to the new logo. My guess is that the sponsor logo gets changed to the one above next season on both the secondary kits and the 2017 primary kits.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 hours ago, crashcarson15 said:

So I’m the only one who thought Hamburg when I saw the Revs kit?

Hamburger-SV-14-15-Home-Kit-1.jpg

Nope, definitely not the only one. I had the same thought, and the execution of the vertical stripe on the Hamburg kit is far superior to the one on the Revs kit. The cuts in the stripe on the Revs kit honestly look horrible IMO with the sponsor logo.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived