2016 MLS Jerseys

labc93

4 hours ago, ThatsSoSpursy said:

So yet to be reveiled kits are Colorado, FC Dallas, Houston, Seattle and TFC. Do we know when they will be released?(except Seattle wich will be tomorrow)

Houston will also be unveiled tomorrow at a season ticket holders event. 

Here's a better look at the new Dynamo clash kit. 

oxp1UZ2.jpg

NYCdog.png

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, NYCdog said:

oxp1UZ2.jpg

That's actually an altered version of the kit, because the real one has space city blue trim on the cuffs and collar, rather than orange. That altered version actually looks better IMO, though.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

14 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

That's actually an altered version of the kit, because the real one has space city blue trim on the cuffs and collar, rather than orange. That altered version actually looks better IMO, though.

Why couldn't Columbus have a version of this instead of that horrid kit they got!!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, hawk36 said:

On second glance, if this is roughly the new look I'm not so sure it feels "Sounders" as much anymore to me.

Sounders2016_3.jpeg

Curious how this isn't 'Sounders', the Rave Green color is about as 'Sounders' as you can get.

1 hour ago, NYCdog said:

oxp1UZ2.jpg

puma-maillot-football-fc-girondins-bordeaux.jpg

Not sayin the Dynamo jersey is a Bordeaux copy, but a little more originality would've been welcome.

That said, Houston jersey will look great, theres motion in them. I like them, will look great on the field

I'm fine with the tones of orange.

53 minutes ago, chrisCLEMENT said:

Curious how this isn't 'Sounders', the Rave Green color is about as 'Sounders' as you can get.

I'd even say its a better 'Sounders' It's a great balance between rave green and the capital blue. It's going to look great.

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

1 hour ago, bleuet said:

puma-maillot-football-fc-girondins-bordeaux.jpg

Not sayin the Dynamo jersey is a Bordeaux copy, but a little more originality would've been welcome.

It isn't a question of "originality."  There's plenty of V-patterns in world football, to the point where it's a classic look on its own and you can't accuse the Dynamo of ruling off any one club. 

423662-melbourne-victory-sponsored-by-inManchesterUnited1922_crop_north.jpg?w=50dundee-united-fc-2014-2015-nike-home-kitshakhtar-donetsk-2014-2015-nike-away-kit

On 2/10/2016 at 4:46 PM, Beantown77 said:

If you're first thought seeing this isn't "Minions", you're doing it wrong.

My first thought was a line of frat pledges after a night of binge drinking and puking on themselves. 

10 hours ago, Gothamite said:

It isn't a question of "originality."  There's plenty of V-patterns in world football, to the point where it's a classic look on its own and you can't accuse the Dynamo of ruling off any one club. 

423662-melbourne-victory-sponsored-by-inManchesterUnited1922_crop_north.jpg?w=50dundee-united-fc-2014-2015-nike-home-kitshakhtar-donetsk-2014-2015-nike-away-kit

You're right they are not alone.

They look good, I like em. Its just a "surprise" in the sense it comes from nowhere from them. 

12 hours ago, chrisCLEMENT said:

Well isn't as much Sounders to me. Too much blue. I thought I'd really like it and I do as far as a kit design but it just starts to vere ever so slightly away from what we've been used to. Not that big a deal but just my first gut reaction. 

Absent a 2017 MLS topic, word is that Minnesota's team will not retain the name "Minnesota United FC", thus leaving MLS with only two Uniteds. Seems like an all-risk, no-reward goodwill squandering to let a brand-new and brandless team get the "United" tag but the team that's been using it for several users has to lose it. But it's never a surprise to watch MLS bungle something simple.

http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2016/02/17/mls-expansion-minnesota-united-2017-atlanta-st-louis-sacramento-miami

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

1 minute ago, Digby said:

Absent a 2017 MLS topic, word is that Minnesota's team will not retain the name "Minnesota United FC", thus leaving MLS with only two Uniteds. Seems like an all-risk, no-reward goodwill squandering to let a brand-new and brandless team get the "United" tag but the team that's been using it for several users has to lose it. But it's never a surprise to watch MLS bungle something simple.

http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2016/02/17/mls-expansion-minnesota-united-2017-atlanta-st-louis-sacramento-miami

Minnesota Loons FC? Would totally approve of any use of a team name of Loons.

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

5 minutes ago, Saathoff said:

New Sounders kits

I feel like both of those new Seattle kits are lateral changes at best from their previous home and third kits, respectively. Atleast the home kits have a little more team and city-specific details than last year's, but the overall appearance isn't an upgrade IMO.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived