2016 MLS Jerseys

labc93

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I still can't believe they were planning on completely dumping that. The yellow is fantastic and should always be their primary.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

53 minutes ago, raysox said:

Yep, it's a clashing issue.

Yeah, it was really the only realistic option for them in this matchup. I just found it to be an interesting look for them. I actually like it quite a bit.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

just saw this:

It's interesting how some clubs are dedicated enough to their first choice colors that you only see the away a couple times a year, while others mix and match all the time and wear their secondary at home all the time.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2016 at 7:58 PM, aawagner011 said:

Full disclosure, I am clearly biased (see avatar), but I think it'll be a classy look when we go with the stripes. And I think the club will play up the gold. It looks remarkable when used as a metallic.

image.jpeg

At first glance I thought this was a promo coin being handed out by Atlanta. I know it's different and all but at first glance that was my thought.

BCElectric.jpg

• 1 month later...

*bump*

Can't believe MLS approved the white alts with silver numbers/letters Sporting KC has on right now (FS1 vs NYCFC). Was struggling to make out the names and number of the SKC players most of the first half.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

On 22/04/2016 at 0:20 PM, MJWalker45 said:

The players liked black as the primary and that's part of why they did the switch. But yes, these should have been kept instead of going with the monstrosity that is the current alternate.

The players can kiss my ass. They don't give a :censored: about the club they play for nowadays, the fans (customers) do and if the fans want yellow then they should wear yellow. If we did listen to these clowns every single team in every pro sport would wear black these days...

Archived