2016 MLS Jerseys

labc93

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

raysox, I don't know if you were involved in the new Oakland County FC, but they were so close to it being a total hit!

8694_oakland_county_fc-primary-2015.png

Why not just set the text normally?! If "OAKLAND COUNTY" was stretched out on the top half and "FOOTBALL CLUB" was stretched out (rightside-up) on the bottom half, I'd be 100% for this new look.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

LAFC is revealing their crest and colors a lot sooner than I expected - this Thursday, Jan 7. No time or potential livestream has been announced yet. http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2016/01/03/los-angeles-football-club-set-unveil-crest-and-club-colors-january-7

Also, great job on the PLA, Raysox! It keeps the spirit of the original GLPL logo but looks unique at the same time. Keep up the good work!

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

LAFC is revealing their crest and colors a lot sooner than I expected - this Thursday, Jan 7. No time or potential livestream has been announced yet. http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2016/01/03/los-angeles-football-club-set-unveil-crest-and-club-colors-january-7

Also, great job on the PLA, Raysox! It keeps the spirit of the original GLPL logo but looks unique at the same time. Keep up the good work!

I am kind of excited about this.

I hate the new Buccaneers logo. Pewter was boring in 97, even more boring now.

Back of the scarf the DJ is holding up is Green and Blue. Possible colors?

CXgv1DMUMAAQ6_V.jpg

Judging by how it says Pasadena and how the colors on the ends are those of the US and Mexico flags, my guess is that the scarf is those colors because it is a commemorative item for the "CONCACAF Cup" game played back in October.

CXgv1DMUMAAQ6_V.jpg

I believe someone on another post mentioned that the back of the scarf was the USA v. Mexico design, so the green is Mexico and the blue is USA.

I actually think it would be wise for LAFC to do something with mexico's colors. I think Green, Red and Yellow would work well. There are some great Portugal uniforms in the past that have done a great job of combining those colors.

A second idea would be for Black with a bright pink as a secondary color. You could use a Condor as part of the crest (black birds with white collars and pink/orange heads) an indigenous species to California which could be part of a cool logo/crest and immediately create a bilingual nickname (condors, condores en español).

t00-610-01.jpg

CXgv1DMUMAAQ6_V.jpg

Judging by how it says Pasadena and how the colors on the ends are those of the US and Mexico flags, my guess is that the scarf is those colors because it is a commemorative item for the "CONCACAF Cup" game played back in October.

That's too bad. I saw it and hoped they were going to do the red, green, blue, black combo... Mexico and USA. Unique.

All of their branding thus far has been black and red. Do we have any reason to believe the official colors will be anything else?

I'd think Atlanta's use of black and red might be enough reason to cast doubt. There's nothing that says two teams can't share the same colors, but I'd be surprised if the next two expansion clubs would come into the league with identical color schemes.

All of their branding thus far has been black and red. Do we have any reason to believe the official colors will be anything else?

I'd think Atlanta's use of black and red might be enough reason to cast doubt. There's nothing that says two teams can't share the same colors, but I'd be surprised if the next two expansion clubs would come into the league with identical color schemes.

But on that same note 75% of the league uses some form of blue. So 2 new Black and Red teams would not be unheard of.

Archived