NHL redesign

Fearless86

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! Oh, yes you are right at its core is a real sample, but in my opinion they did not have enough of those little things that I said. I tried not to deviate from the color range command, something he took from the history of the team and tried on a modern look. And often faced with the fact that the best already and you should not change it.

Hi! Oh, yes you are right at its core is a real sample, but in my opinion they did not have enough of those little things that I said. I tried not to deviate from the color range command, something he took from the history of the team and tried on a modern look. And often faced with the fact that the best already and you should not change it.

I can name a few teams that actually got worse... I completely agree with 1insaneguy, a lot of these just had maybe a shoulder patch added on. Nothing I would call a redesign.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

I repeat, something I did not change just because it is so well done. In this case, I suggest it be called corrections or adjustments)))

You mean like Buffalo, Calgary, Colorado, Ottawa, Pittsburgh and Washington?

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

I repeat, something I did not change just because it is so well done. In this case, I suggest it be called corrections or adjustments)))

You mean like Buffalo, Calgary, Colorado, Ottawa, Pittsburgh and Washington?

Wait...You're saying the worst uniforms in the NHL today have been done so well there's no need to change them? I also don't like how you threw out some historic aspects of each uniform... Especially with the Leafs. The Socks with the multiple stripes is a historic design part of the Leafs uniforms. (But that's just my two cents... :upside: )

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

The Rangers one tbh looks terrible....you changed up a classic uniform... My suggestion get rid of all of the patches put back the diagonal Rangers on one jersey and the diagonal New York on the other while making an alternate jersey have the classic Statue of Liberty logo as the main logo on while the primary Rangers logo is used a patch.

Nicest ones overall are the Penguins

Archived