NHL expansion

Fearless86

Again, hello my friends !!! In my previous blog I dream up on the visual component of NHL teams http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/105896-nhl-redesign/

In this topic, I would like to dream about a possible expansion of the NHL. Imagine how the return of the already known and played before the teams and brand new.

These all look pretty good, but I think the fleur on the nordiques logo is a little forced and I'd prefer a royal blue for the whalers. Also could you possibly make a Cincinnati stingers and Houston aeros set?

The "C" logo with the whale tail for the Whalers looks incredible out of place. Yes, they are located in Connecticut, but it just seems weird to recognize that as their location even on a secondary mark.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

""The "C" logo with the whale tail for the Whalers looks incredible out of place. Yes, they are located in Connecticut, but it just seems weird to recognize that as their location even on a secondary mark.""

In the days of the NHL team called on the name of the city, and during the AHL on the name of the region. Why do you can not combine the city and the region in which it is located?

""The "C" logo with the whale tail for the Whalers looks incredible out of place. Yes, they are located in Connecticut, but it just seems weird to recognize that as their location even on a secondary mark.""

In the days of the NHL team called on the name of the city, and during the AHL on the name of the region. Why do you can not combine the city and the region in which it is located?

Because it's out of place. I'm not gonna make an M patch for the Winnipeg Jets.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

First of all, not every team needs its own post. You can have multiple pictures and teams in a single post. Secondly,

This is a personal opinion of everyone, but for instance Dallas and Arizona make allusion to the region in the contours of the logo on his shoulder. What a bad version of the letter?

The 'A' for the Coyotes is because the word 'Arizona' is actually in the name. The Stars don't even have a patch with a 'T' or Texas map on their jerseys! And even on the old, pre-edge jerseys, they have the Texas patch because they play in Texas. It doesn't have a 'T' in it! Stop being so stuck up with your designs, and accept some goddamn criticism.

Archived