Киев Сокол

вариант 1

1_sokil_kyiv_by_fearless2804-d9jumrp.ПНГ

sokil_kyiv_1_by_fearless2804-d9jumw3.ПНГ

продолжение следует....))

Сокол Красноярск

вариант 1

r_0j7wpvtq4_by_fearless2804-da1d5cr.jpg

sokol_krasnoyarsk_1_1_by_fearless2804-д9sokol_krasnoyarsk_1_2_by_fearless2804-д9

продолжение следует....))

Hey. This is some great work, but you've posted them all up at once before getting any feedback.

I don't know much about what teams in the K actually wear IRL, so it's hard to judge other than to say these concepts are quite clean and look pretty good.

My one issue is the template, here's what the KHL Jerseys actually look like:

KHLtemplate%2528byHockeyJerseyConcepts%2

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Hi! I did not take as a basis the KHL template that is in the network. In reality, the two teams had a contract with RBK, a form looked better and was more qualitative. The problem is in the form of advertising and often it spoils, but .... at the league other interests. The company "Lutch" trying to copy foreign products, but the quality is not very.

Same as above... The templates are all pretty much the same. You're able to make a lot of them work, but then it's all the same templates. I.e. Buffaslug, pens & sens...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Krylya Sovetov Moscow

variant 1

krylya_sovetov_moscow_1_by_fearless2804-

to be continued....))

Not a KHL team.

I would like to say you did a great job on the logos. The thing I'm not really that impressed by is the overuse of templates.

Yes, Krylya Sovetov is not KHL, but this is what I said at the beginning of Lent, he allowed himself to dream of the possible expansion of the league. This work is actually carried out, it may be 3-4 years, and they will be there

Same as above... The templates are all pretty much the same. You're able to make a lot of them work, but then it's all the same templates. I.e. Buffaslug, pens & sens...

Yes, thank you, you surely have noticed. This template where you can do a lot of work. I do not see anything unusual about the way it works. After all, now and in Pittsburgh and Ottawa and Tamra (old EDGE) one pattern, but in different colors. Also, Philadelphia and Atlanta, the old samples. And many patterns adopts the AHL. But that is another story...

Yeah, a lot of these follow the more ugly NHL templates IMO. I really like your Traktor logo design over is super cartoony look as it is right now. I really think Metallurg Magnitogorsk's current jerseys look great as is, and I think using their current usage of the yoke is really good for them. And where is Jokerit?

That's what- She

Yeah, a lot of these follow the more ugly NHL templates IMO. I really like your Traktor logo design over is super cartoony look as it is right now. I really think Metallurg Magnitogorsk's current jerseys look great as is, and I think using their current usage of the yoke is really good for them. And where is Jokerit?

Thank you! Over Jokerit is still working, there are a few ideas for the logo.

Are you posting these to show them off or to get feedback? If the latter, we're happy to help. If the former, this message board isn't exactly the place for that, as there are plenty of sites, like Tumblr, where you can show them off, but there are very few sites where you can get constructive feedback on your designs.

rATMcmK.png

Are you posting these to show them off or to get feedback? If the latter, we're happy to help. If the former, this message board isn't exactly the place for that, as there are plenty of sites, like Tumblr, where you can show them off, but there are very few sites where you can get constructive feedback on your designs.

I'm going to disagree slightly on this. While it is true that there really aren't many places like this where you can get feedback, often from professional designers, the concepts area has often been used over the years as an area to show off a little as well.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I'm going to disagree slightly on this. While it is true that there really aren't many places like this where you can get feedback, often from professional designers, the concepts area has often been used over the years as an area to show off a little as well.

Fair enough. Just wanted us to bear in mind that this space is primarily used for critique and the development of ideas, and therefore our community norm isn't to simply dismiss or ignore all suggestions or advice, but to experiment, and give others' idea a chance.

rATMcmK.png

First of all...Welcome to the boards Fearless.

Secondly...There's some really good work here.

The uniforms all look great.

I guess my only nit-pick would be with the Dinamo Riga logo...

A little white in the logos (maybe make the "D" white) would make the logos "pop" a bit more.

I agree with KittSmith's advice of slowing down the presentation a bit...Explain to us what you've done with each one.

I probably speak for most of us here when I say that I'm not too familiar with the KHL teams...

So I really don't know what changes you've made...makes it hard to comment.

I'd like to see more in this series...maybe some new expansion teams.

When you do that, tell us a little more of the story.

What did you do...Why you did it...

Is that the original logo, or did you tweak it?...etc.

I think that it's very good work...I'd just like to know a little more about it.

Archived