KHL redesign

Fearless86

First of all...Welcome to the boards Fearless.

Secondly...There's some really good work here.

The uniforms all look great.

I guess my only nit-pick would be with the Dinamo Riga logo...

A little white in the logos (maybe make the "D" white) would make the logos "pop" a bit more.

I agree with KittSmith's advice of slowing down the presentation a bit...Explain to us what you've done with each one.

I probably speak for most of us here when I say that I'm not too familiar with the KHL teams...

So I really don't know what changes you've made...makes it hard to comment.

I'd like to see more in this series...maybe some new expansion teams.

When you do that, tell us a little more of the story.

What did you do...Why you did it...

Is that the original logo, or did you tweak it?...etc.

I think that it's very good work...I'd just like to know a little more about it.

Hi! Thank you for your comments !!! I just mastering the functions of the forum and publishing rules !!! In the near future I will add my comments under the post with explanations !!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KHL Yugra is currently using one of my concepts without permission. Not their fault, really. Apparently, someone found one of my mammoth concepts on this site, took the time to vector trace it, and submitted it as their primary logo. For my part, I'm a little conflicted. I would've given permission had they asked, so I guess I'm just slighted to be snubbed. Still, one of my sketches is now on a pro hockey team.

KHL Yugra is currently using one of my concepts without permission. Not their fault, really. Apparently, someone found one of my mammoth concepts on this site, took the time to vector trace it, and submitted it as their primary logo. For my part, I'm a little conflicted. I would've given permission had they asked, so I guess I'm just slighted to be snubbed. Still, one of my sketches is now on a pro hockey team.

I'm sorry about what exactly the logo you are talking about?

• 4 months later...

I love it, great work! I especially like how you redesigned the logos of Barys, Ak Bars, Traktor, and Metallurg Nk. I can't say I exactly like your shift back to the old Sibir logo, and I much prefer the primary Yugra logo to be with the mammoth, but to each their own. I also love your alternate Admiral logo.

Do you have any plans to make redesigns for Slovan, Lev, Medveščak and Jokerit? Also, I'd love to see a Torpedo logo which actually contains a torpedo. :D

Archived