The CFL by Adidas (4/9) (Blue Bombers Added)

Djruggs

Seeing as Adidas will be replacing Reebok as the official uniform provider of the CFL effective next season, I decided to mock up some concepts using Adidas new template. First up we have the Toronto Argonauts. I took the same approach to the sleeve stripes as the Green Bay Packers did when they shortened sleeves, as Adidas sleeves are notorious for being excessively short. As well as shortening the stripe, I removed the blue pants, kept the signature-uniform helmet, and added a light blue jersey. C&C always appreciated.

DIs3RcL.png

Is it common for football teams to only have one pant colour option? It seems kind of limiting to me...

Outside of college, yes.

Here's the Argos current set, using 3 different pants.

CFL_TOR_Jersey.png

I'm an Argos fan, I'm aware of how they look. Personally, I think they just look cleaner with only white pants.

Nice concept! Clean, simple, well executed. Points for having the new (albeit awful) CFL logo on the collar. I prefer their current shoulder striping to your look, but that's just personal preference, Adidas sleeves are not a great fit for lots of stripes. I also think they would look better with a wordmark on the front. I like the powder blue alternate, its a unique colour for Toronto in the CFL, they should embrace it more. Excited for the rest of the series!

qtOnrJr.png

Seeing as Adidas will be replacing Reebok as the official uniform provider of the CFL effective next season, I decided to mock up some concepts using Adidas new template. First up we have the Toronto Argonauts. I took the same approach to the sleeve stripes as the Green Bay Packers did when they shortened sleeves, as Adidas sleeves are notorious for being excessively short. As well as shortening the stripe, I removed the blue pants, kept the signature-uniform helmet, and added a light blue jersey. C&C always appreciated.

DIs3RcL.png

Can i get the pdf of this or vector?

I like what you did with the Argos. Light blue is my favorite color, so I love to see a light blue uniform! Solid, simple work that would look nice on the field.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

What is with the sublimated pattern in the set? Is it just apart of the fabric of the jersey or is it sublimated?

I like these, but I'd make the pants navy for the white and alternate jersey to navy. The full white doesn't really work for Toronto and the alt just looks to bright.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

What is with the sublimated pattern in the set? Is it just apart of the fabric of the jersey or is it sublimated?

I like these, but I'd make the pants navy for the white and alternate jersey to navy. The full white doesn't really work for Toronto and the alt just looks to bright.

Unfortunately, Adidas has been adding that pattern to their uniforms for the past couple years as part of the fabric.

And the Argos go all white frequently and it looks very nice 479595900-chad-owens-of-the-toronto-argo

Unfortunately, Adidas has been adding that pattern to their uniforms for the past couple years as part of the fabric.

And the Argos go all white frequently and it looks very nice 479595900-chad-owens-of-the-toronto-argo

Can i trade you for the vector template?

Archived