NFL Redesign (10/32) Denver Updated!

RyanB03

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't say I'm really digging the Ravens set. A friend of mine and I were talking about purple helmets not that long ago and I still think it doesn't look right. I'm also not crazy about the B on the sleeves. It doesn't have the same impact as the coat of arms logo. The pants stripes aren't working for me either. Personally I think the current black pants are perfect. No stripes needed. But that's me.

One thing that I think could be an interesting addition that the Ravens haven't used is red. It is in their logos in bits and pieces. Experimenting with that and giving their uniforms more of a Maryland look I feel would make this really pop.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Just got the Panthers and Bills done, so here they are!

Bills:

Red facemask

New Shoulder stripe

New Pant Stripe

New Helmet Stripe

Multi-colored colar

bills_zpsiysrra49.png

Panthers:

Blue helmet w/ black facemask

Shoulder stripe stops at chest

Home stripe is blue, white, blue

New helmet stripe

White home pants

panthers_zpsmf80iy87.png

i prefer the Bills with a blue facemark but thats just me. definitely agree that the collar and stripes have to be fixed.

I don't mind Carolina but at the same time its the Indianapolis colts with a second color inside of the shoulder stripes. Id rework Carolina into something more creative

I think you made Carolina a pretty generic looking team, which isn't bad by any stretch of the word but they have a pretty good look with their shoulder and pant stripes IMO. I suggest trying to work something similar to that, maybe a panther claw like ripping through or something of that nature

Fixed up Baltimore by slightly widening the pant stripe as requested. Bills and Panthers coming up in the near future.

ravens_zpskxiieptz.png

Good try on Baltimore. But honestly, I prefer the black helmets and black jerseys with white pants and away with black helmets and white jerseys with black pants look. I would use less purple and mustard and more black and white into their uniform scheme.

Hey guys, I'll get to your requests soon but for right now, the computer with all my stuff on it is acting up so for now I can't do anything for the time being but I'll get to them ASAP. I sent this from my phone if you were wondering.

Archived