Sports Silhouette Wallpapers

TrueNorth13

And these are the requests I haven't completed yet:

- Owen Nolan San Jose Sharks

- Cam Newton/Luke Keuchly/Justin Faulk/Noah Hanifin

- Bill belichick

- New York lizards champions/rob pannel/Paul rabil

- [Patrick Peterson and Tyrann Mathieu] and [Carson Palmer and Larry Fitzgerald]

- Aaron Rodgers

- Paul Pogba

- Steph Curry, and Marshawn Lynch

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long should it take?

Have patience. I'm sure he'll get it done... Just don't rush him.

Thanks. And each one varies with how long it takes. It can take hours or a whole day to finish one, depending on how much detail I add in. And right now, my days are being spent shovelling snow. But I'll get working on them again ASAP.

How long should it take?

Thanks. And each one varies with how long it takes. It can take hours or a whole day to finish one, depending on how much detail I add in. And right now, my days are being spent shovelling snow. But I'll get working on them again ASAP.

Yeah, please do! I've had wayyyy too many experiences of patiently waiting for months and never getting my requests. I also totally understand that fulfilling wishes from random strangers online and working for them does take a lot of time, especially if you have any sort of social life.

SB%2001%2003%2004%2015_zpsuc4ldp3t.pngNBA%20All_zpsgzk5pipt.pngSC%2029%2039%2041%2070%2072%2011_zpspiuwWS%2003%2012%2015%2016%2018%2004%2007%20

How long should it take?

Yeah, please do! I've had wayyyy too many experiences of patiently waiting for months and never getting my requests. I also totally understand that fulfilling wishes from random strangers online and working for them does take a lot of time, especially if you have any sort of social life.

Agreed

WSna22D.gif

YKBcuDz.png
I am the guy who loves Wisconsin

I finally got around to creating the next request on my list. This one of Owen Nolan from his time with the San Jose Sharks. I know people want their requests done and I will get them done. It won't take months, but it is the week of Christmas, which is kind of occupying my time right now. When I do get requests done, they'll be one at a time. Unless I get a good time period to work on them. Anyway, I do understand that people want their requests, and I'm telling you now, I will get them done.

3zy26wQ.png

I completed the next request today, the silhouette of Cam Newton. It's not very obvious, but I added a little easter egg in it. Referring to his Superman celebration at least. I connected Superman to the Man of Steel, and added a steel texture onto the wallpaper. I thought it was cool. I like those little details that maybe only I can see or figure out.

GSHJXna.png

I found some time to complete another wallpaper. For this one, I did leave the skin colour on instead of the grey or black, mostly because it looked good, and also because the background is grey, and the sweatshirt he is wearing is grey, so I just went with what I had. I don't plan on doing that for every project though.

do2rezw.png

I found some time to complete another wallpaper. For this one, I did leave the skin colour on instead of the grey or black, mostly because it looked good, and also because the background is grey, and the sweatshirt he is wearing is grey, so I just went with what I had. I don't plan on doing that for every project though.

do2rezw.png

This is super cool! I was afraid you might not have him in a cutoff hoodie but you did! I love it!

SB%2001%2003%2004%2015_zpsuc4ldp3t.pngNBA%20All_zpsgzk5pipt.pngSC%2029%2039%2041%2070%2072%2011_zpspiuwWS%2003%2012%2015%2016%2018%2004%2007%20

Archived