Pics where the players look cool

Ark

I know "the flip" gets a lot of (much-deserved) praise, but I love the shot taken right before it even better:

1475063766392333348.jpg

If you're asking me, it's one of my favorite sports shots ever. Bautista looks beyond cool.

Yeah, but in baseball players usually takes exception to stuff like this, i believe the term is admiring your home run or showboating, usually it ends when you getting hit with a pitch and sometimes even bench clearing brawls.

is that not right ?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know "the flip" gets a lot of (much-deserved) praise, but I love the shot taken right before it even better:

1475063766392333348.jpg

If you're asking me, it's one of my favorite sports shots ever. Bautista looks beyond cool.

Yeah, but in baseball players usually takes exception to stuff like this, i believe the term is admiring your home run or showboating, usually it ends when you getting hit with a pitch and sometimes even bench clearing brawls.

is that not right ?

This transcends showboating... Watching it live, he looked like a god

1475063766392333348.jpg

is that not right ?

It's hard for me to believe that if you were in the same shoes as Bautista in that exact moment and situation (consider everything that led up to it), any one of us wouldn't have done the same thing.

I'll be totally honest, I would have.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

is that not right ?

It's hard for me to believe that if you were in the same shoes as Bautista in that exact moment and situation (consider everything that led up to it), any one of us wouldn't have done the same thing.

Yeah, i just remember some fights have broken out due to admiring your home run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6OxpsF4aNw

^Jose Fernandez hits first home run, benches clear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAxJunWPDdg

^This one does not really count, as carlos gomez is always a piece of :censored:

is that not right ?

Yeah, i just remember some fights have broken out due to admiring your home run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6OxpsF4aNw

^Jose Fernandez hits first home run, benches clear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAxJunWPDdg

^This one does not really count, as carlos gomez is always a piece of :censored:

^This was the big one with Gomez. Travis Snider forgot to take off his sunglasses and he learned a lesson.

pirates-player-left-with-nasty-black-eye

• 4 weeks later...

Archived