Bowl Signatures Part 4: The Return of Too Many Bowl Teams

dakotapalm

Love or hate the playoff, it's bowl time. And it's also time for my yearly exercise in creating the bowl signatures. I'll be making and posting the bowls as I can, but if you have preferences for which ones to see first, go ahead and post. Also, if you have signature requests, I'll do those when the bowls have most all been posted, or when the bowl requests die down.

Here's a few to start out:

I guess the same thing applies this year. I still have quite a few things going on this week, but I will start with the two playoff games, and try to get the bowl games for this weekend up soon.

Orange%2BBowl_sig.png

Cotton%2BBowl_sig.png

What? "Cure Bowl?" Ok.

Cure%2BBowl_sig.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're taking requests on these, I'd like the Poinsettia Bowl with these helmets. Please and thank you.

Las%2BVegas%2BBowl_sig.png

Poinsettia%2BBowl_sig.png

New%2BOrleans%2BBowl_sig.png

Camelia%2BBowl_SIG.png

I cut off the end zone lettering for two reasons: One, I was trying to keep the effect of zooming in on the field, as it is on the 50. Second, I'm lazy, and I don't want to change the font and font size for each team. This way I just get to type it. There are 80 bowl teams!

If you're taking requests on these, I'd like the Poinsettia Bowl with these helmets. Please and thank you.

Las%2BVegas%2BBowl_sig.png

Poinsettia%2BBowl_sig.png

I cut off the end zone lettering for two reasons: One, I was trying to keep the effect of zooming in on the field, as it is on the 50. Second, I'm lazy, and I don't want to change the font and font size for each team. This way I just get to type it. There are 80 bowl teams!

You're an All-Star. Thank you!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Liking this new template - lot slicker than the previous one.

I'd ask for an Auburn - Memphis one, but I'd rather not boast about being in the Birmingham (" :censored:tingham") Bowl...

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived