dakotapalm

Bowl Signatures Part 4: The Return of Too Many Bowl Teams

Love or hate the playoff, it's bowl time. And it's also time for my yearly exercise in creating the bowl signatures. I'll be making and posting the bowls as I can, but if you have preferences for which ones to see first, go ahead and post. Also, if you have signature requests, I'll do those when the bowls have most all been posted, or when the bowl requests die down.

Here's a few to start out:

I guess the same thing applies this year. I still have quite a few things going on this week, but I will start with the two playoff games, and try to get the bowl games for this weekend up soon.

Orange%2BBowl_sig.png

Cotton%2BBowl_sig.png

What? "Cure Bowl?" Ok.

Cure%2BBowl_sig.png

Edited by dakotapalm

If you're taking requests on these, I'd like the Poinsettia Bowl with these helmets. Please and thank you.

MAC+Championship+Bowling+Green+v+Norther

boise-state-virginia-tech.jpg

Arizona vs New Mexico in the New Mexico bowl. Arizona in Navy and NM in Grey

I'm going to hold off because I know Nevada is in a bowl and I know that you will get to it so just go in the order you said you would. I will ask why the team names in the end zone are cut off. I'm not complaining I'm just asking out of curiosity. Great job keep em coming

If you're taking requests on these, I'd like the Poinsettia Bowl with these helmets. Please and thank you.

Las%2BVegas%2BBowl_sig.png

Poinsettia%2BBowl_sig.png

New%2BOrleans%2BBowl_sig.png

Camelia%2BBowl_SIG.png

I cut off the end zone lettering for two reasons: One, I was trying to keep the effect of zooming in on the field, as it is on the 50. Second, I'm lazy, and I don't want to change the font and font size for each team. This way I just get to type it. There are 80 bowl teams!

Las%2BVegas%2BBowl_sig.png

Poinsettia%2BBowl_sig.png

I cut off the end zone lettering for two reasons: One, I was trying to keep the effect of zooming in on the field, as it is on the 50. Second, I'm lazy, and I don't want to change the font and font size for each team. This way I just get to type it. There are 80 bowl teams!

You're an All-Star. Thank you!

May I have one for the Peach Bowl please?

New%2BMexico%2BBowl_sig.png

Gracias

Crosby, I actually just completed the Idaho Potatoes Bowl, but with a chrome helmet instead. If you can find me a good version of that "Roo" logo, I'll remake it when I get through the others:

Cactus%2BBowl_sig.png

Idaho%2BPotato%2BBowl_sig.png

SDSU vs Cincy in the Hawaii Bowl please.

Liking this new template - lot slicker than the previous one.

I'd ask for an Auburn - Memphis one, but I'd rather not boast about being in the Birmingham (" :censored:tingham") Bowl...