English Soccer League (Complete!)

gswansea

I have had this fantasy soccer league in England for about two years now. I decided to revamp all of the logos. The league is made up of three tiers: English Championship, First, and Second divisions. I will post the league logo first. C&C is always welcome. Enjoy!

poster.thumb.png.0f276be05a230add6f05891

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot to show these:

This is Westminster's complete logo history:

4202196.png

This is the league championship logo. The Wrenley Cup isn't really a competition, like the FA Cup, but it is awarded on the last weekend of the season to the team with the most points. If two teams tie in points, they have a playoff. Anyway, here's the logo:

4840873.png?541

Birmingham:

2356767.png

The next team is my oldest concept. I've had them for the past four years, and they've been through six logos. I'll post the latest three, and I'll update it if I can find the other three:Edit. I found the other three logos.

270035_orig.png

I'm loving absolutely everything about this, bold and clean is such a good thing to be

Thanks a lot!

Preston South: They traditionally have a green and white stripe home jersey, but in honor of their 150th season, they feature a classy green home jersey. The away jersey is modeled after their first kit, a simple split jersey design. Without further ado:

5277071_orig.png

I'm loving absolutely everything about this, bold and clean is such a good thing to be

Makes sense you'd like this. gswansea's style immediately reminded me of yours.

One question: Is it Westminster or Winchester? You say Westminster, but the team page says Winchester.

Archived