gswansea

English Soccer League (Complete!)

Next up is Rose Ipswich. I switched the city from Ashford to Ipswich this year.

6474798_orig.png

Here's a small update I made to Camden County. I switched their sponsor from HSBC to Invest in Africa. Next Up, I will redesign Rose Ipswich again.

5169497_orig.png

Liking the new Ipswich crest, but I really wish you could keep the Pegasus. Maybe put it over the top?

Is anyone still interested in this thread?

Just found this today for some reason :)

Following thread now

Liking the new Ipswich crest, but I really wish you could keep the Pegasus. Maybe put it over the top?

How's this?

6904272.png?404

How's this?

6904272.png?404

Perfect. The banner on the top feels empty, though

How's this?

6904272.png?404

Perfect. The banner on the top feels empty, though

Third time's a charm:

8996847.png?551

I love the new Rose Ipswich logo! The Pegasus is a nice touch. Only thing is maybe lighten the red or navy a touch because its very dark as a whole

Rose Ipswich team page:

7886959_orig.png

Logo history for a team promoted last year, Manchester Park:

8356145_orig.png

The FFE Cup works like the FA Cup in England, with teams from all three divisions competing in a knockout tournament. 2016 FFE Cup logo, sponsored by Dafabet:

6138805.png?244

Manchester Park team page:

8634764_orig.png

For the next team, I'll let you guys choose which team I redesign. All you have to do is post which team you would like to see redesigned next. Whichever team has the most "votes" will be redesigned next. Here are the remaining teams from left to right: Winchester, Sheffield Club, Nottingham United, Greater London Rovers, Spire City, Kingston Hull, FC Churchill, Derby, Carlisle, Blackburn, Chesterfield Irish Club, and Cardiff Union.

7895095_orig.png

Manchester looks very classy, but no sponsor? I'd like to see you take a shot at Nottingham.

Manchester looks very classy, but no sponsor? I'd like to see you take a shot at Nottingham.

I just wanted to keep Manchester's look classy and simple, and I didn't want to clutter up the front of the jersey.