NY Jets: Green

Baltimore: Purple

Cincinnati: Orange

Cleveland: Orange

Pittsburgh: Yellow

Houston: Red

Indianapolis: Blue

Jacksonville: Gold

Tennessee: Red (not a fan of the all light blue)

Denver: Orange?

Kansas City: Yellow

Oakland: Silver

San Diego: Light Blue

On the initial marketing, there was a map that showed colored regions. Wondering if the region's unis possibly are related to the color. EX: Carolina was colored in Light Blue

Not really.

2015_ColorRush_Map.png

Might of already been covered but look at Atlanta. The Gold of the Saints and the Blue of the Titans meet right over the dome. No red or black at all to speak of...

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

On the initial marketing, there was a map that showed colored regions. Wondering if the region's unis possibly are related to the color. EX: Carolina was colored in Light Blue

Not really.

2015_ColorRush_Map.png

Might of already been covered but look at Atlanta. The Gold of the Saints and the Blue of the Titans meet right over the dome. No red or black at all to speak of...

They used to have gold in their color scheme, right?

Not really.

They used to have gold in their color scheme, right?

Yes, but it was only a tiny amount. So, it would be stupid for them to wear gold.

Call me insensitive toward colorblind people, but I want every matchup to be - regardless of the team's actual colors - red vs green. The uproar was just as obnoxious as it is to call these color rash uniforms.

That said, I hope the Raiders wear silver from head to toe. It was my go-to uniform when playing on the road in Madden.

Call me insensitive toward colorblind people, but I want every matchup to be - regardless of the team's actual colors - red vs green. The uproar was just as obnoxious as it is to call these color rash uniforms.

Okay, you're insensitive toward colorblind people. What an odd sword to fall on.

I've never called them "Color Rash" before, but I will insist on it from here on out. Nice job.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I bet Nike is absolutely drooling at the idea of getting the Seahawks in all-"action green". I'm sure those jerseys would sell like hot cakes in Seattle.

I'd be interested to see the Redskins in gold jerseys with gold pants. Obviously I would never want the skins to go all-gold full time, but for one game? Why not. Could look good. I gotta say, I'm actually getting on board with this whole Color Rush thing. I think it's pretty cool/fun for a one week alternate.

I imagine it would look close to this....

940x.jpg

90758391980.gif

Hoping that the Patriots go with Gray Uniforms

That would look awful, and not only because gray isn't a team color. It's bad enough Nike forced them into gray pants. Light gray jerseys against their glittery silver helmets would be far worse than the dingy silver uniforms of the Reebok era.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I do not see a team going with their primary jerseys and just going monochrome. For example the Jets went Kelly Green instead of their usual all hunter. The Falcons would not go all red with their same home jersey as they would not be able to sell jerseys. I could see them going all red with a different jersey design or throwback, similar to the bucs.

I do not see a team going with their primary jerseys and just going monochrome. For example the Jets went Kelly Green instead of their usual all hunter. The Falcons would not go all red with their same home jersey as they would not be able to sell jerseys. I could see them going all red with a different jersey design or throwback, similar to the bucs.

The Panthers just wore their normal blue jersey, which of course is as readily available as the black ones. However, the Panthers have only worn one uniform their entire history, so they had nothing to base a fauxback off of. I guess the test will be the Bronocs and Bengals, who could both introduce orange pants to be worn with existing jerseys.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

The Panthers just wore their normal blue jersey, which of course is as readily available as the black ones. However, the Panthers have only worn one uniform their entire history, so they had nothing to base a fauxback off of. I guess the test will be the Bronocs and Bengals, who could both introduce orange pants to be worn with existing jerseys.

The Titans used an existing jersey and pants. Were the Columbia Blue socks new? The only thing special about the event was that particular combination.

Archived